Somaliland is moving in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Masha Allah this is a good move taken by jamuriyada somaliland May Allah bless the government and people of somaliland.

The rest of Somalia hasn’t done this which clearly demonstrates somaliland is a sovereign democratic nation unlike Somalia masha Allah if somaliland continues in this direction I would wholeheartedly support somaliland hegemony over the rest of Somalia :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I cut my brothers Hair will my house be a sovereign state
This thread ain’t about that it’s about somaliland being a sovereign nation and making their own decisions by following the shariah and going against the Christ birth celebration of New Years celebration.

Nowhere else in Somalia has this happened this clearly illustrates that somaliland is indeed a democratic sovereign nation masha Allah.

I mean isaaqs were already cunts and now they're turning into terrorists. What do you expect from arab worshipping drug addicts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I mean isaaqs were already cunts and now they're turning into terrorists. What do you expect from arab worshipping drug addicts.
You’re a pathetic apostate somaliland is a Muslim country masha Allah that’s democratic that’s why they’re implementing the shariah cause that’s what the people want are you against democracy?

Masha Allah this is a good move taken by jamuriyada somaliland May Allah bless the government and people of somaliland.

The rest of Somalia hasn’t done this which clearly demonstrates somaliland is a sovereign democratic nation unlike Somalia masha Allah if somaliland continues in this direction I would wholeheartedly support somaliland hegemony over the rest of Somalia :salute:
Viva somaliland!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
InshAllah :friendhug: GUUL Somaliland!
As long as the democratic nation of somaliland adheres to the will of the sovereign people of somaliland which is the divine laws the shariah May somaliland prosper may their enemies perish may Allah protect and preserve somaliland :lawd:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It’s not at all surprising if you don’t see Islam as the priority since you’re an apostate but somaliland is an overwhelmingly a Muslim democratic nation masha Allah to them the shariah is integral

I dunno man. Feels like they have bigger issues than how someone dresses or cuts their hair.

Jeesto

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
The government didn't ban shit. This Wahabi doofaar says that every year lakin miyaa loo jojiyaa? No. Even the president and VP were celebrating:trumpsmirk:
:hillarybiz::mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending