Somaliland is in a serious political crisis

When are the hogaamiyeyaasha iyo odayaasha beesha Sacad muuse iyo subeer awal going to convince MB to resign..…………..

Somaliland literally became the country of Habar awal over night...…….

Somaliland is bigger than Habar Awal and including every sub clan or clan.

You would love to see that wouldn’t you

I think mb was the guy that said that" habar jeclo don't belong in Hargeisa"
which is totally f**ked up. i'm just thinking to myself when will Habar Awal in large numbers break their silence.
Habar Jeclo literally woke up. But, Habar Awal are mostly asleep.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL is good exercise to learn from in Somalia. Centralization of the army resources, state organs, education facilities, donor funds, FDI, trading corridor wajaale to one 'clan area' doesn't work and creates a 'rat race' to begin with disunity unfolding.

Unfortunately when you funnel things to one clan area only, your asking for other clan HYENAS to come to get themselves some so they survive, the best solution is to throw some meat to the hyena to keep them away from you so you can grow for 'long period of time' and not collapse or be prone to political instability constantly.

In my view SL should technically have a similar ending as Somalia centralism story did with an impending civil war, it will implode from within, how quickly they recover is another story and what sort of reforms they put in place.

The only question I ask is not if but when this war will happen and when will the right opportunity show up to disguise these clan-matters within, in Somalia it was right after the failed Ethiopia war. Maybe a Failed war with PL, will ignite the HY/HJ to see it as an opportunity to take the state back using 'PL card'.

Last edited:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
SL is good exercise to learn from in Somalia. Centralization of the army resources, state organs, education facilities, donor funds, FDI, trading corridor wajaale to one 'clan area' doesn't work and creates a 'rat race' to begin with disunity unfolding.

Unfortunately when you funnel things to one clan area only, your asking for other clan HYENAS to come to get themselves some so they survive, the best solution is to throw some meat to the hyena to keep them away from you so you can grow for 'long period of time' and not collapse or be prone to political instability constantly.

In my view SL should technically have a similar ending as Somalia centralism story did with an impending civil war, it will implode from within, how quickly they recover is another story and what sort of reforms they put in place.

The only question I ask is not if but when this war will happen and when will the right opportunity show up to disguise these clan-matters within, in Somalia it was right after the failed Ethiopia war. Maybe a Failed war with PL, will ignite the HY/HJ to see it as an opportunity to take the state back using 'PL card'.
Yeah except puntland doesn't have the power to challenge somaliland militarily.

Unity on hating southerns can only take you so far now they are turning on each other:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
They often use Siyad barre, "faqaash" and "reer xamar" as a distraction from their failures and to keep the fragile unity together. Let's not forget, they spend most of their efforts on trying to brainwash their people and if you wear a Somalia flag or have anything to do with Somalia in your expressions, they'll arrest you. There was a hotel in Lascanod I believe, it was filled with multi national flags and they only took down the Somalia one and let the rest stay. They arrested and beat a guy for wearing a Somalia tracksuit and are known for arresting anyone who express unionist sentiments.

Somaliland = A cult, Insecure and a dictatorship that runs by corruption filled with sick bigoted individuals.

They often use Siyad barre, "faqaash" and "reer xamar" as a distraction from their failures and to keep the fragile unity together. Let's not forget, they spend most of their efforts on trying to brainwash their people and if you wear a Somalia flag or have anything to do with Somalia in your expressions, they'll arrest you. There was a hotel in Lascanod I believe, it was filled with multi national flags and they only took down the Somalia one and let the rest stay. They arrested and beat a guy for wearing a Somalia tracksuit and are known for arresting anyone who express unionist sentiments.

Somaliland = A cult, Insecure and a dictatorship that runs by corruption filled with sick bigoted individuals.

I disagree with that statement in regards to"Somaliland = A cult, Insecure and a dictatorship that runs by corruption filled with sick bigoted individuals". it seems like you haven't taken into account what I said or anyone else with regards to Somaliland being independent from konfur which I whole heartedly support.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Exactly, they're policy is about 'others' not about themselves. That's when I realized they're weakness, wallahi they have no plans to better themselves, they're whole unity relies on 'faqesh and hamar' and now lately it's 'PL boogeyman'. It means they are not confident in themselves, and in-fact we should be using that as a 'weapon' against them, waxaa cadowga laga dila meeshu dacif ka yahay. I mean why don't your people ever get together and address your challenges, fund-raise, set targets for water, sanitation, infrastructure, seek diaspora partners. Why focus on me sxb? don't u have fucking plan, that's why you focus on PL?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I disagree with that statement in regards to"Somaliland = A cult, Insecure and a dictatorship that runs by corruption filled with sick bigoted individuals". it seems like you haven't taken into account what I said or anyone else with regards to Somaliland being independent from konfur which I whole heartedly support.

even if we offered you a state, you would be in a civil war tommorow, let's not kid ourselves, your state isn't about politics, it's about 'maseer' on 'darod and hawiye'. That's all you think about bro. One of your Habar jeclo boy was caught in garowe killing our imam and caught red handed, your also responsible for all the assasinations in PL is my guess. Your definitely hiding in galgala mountains, like what is wrong with u? don't u have a life where u can support your own people? your interfering in dhulbahante areas, your just a state built on 'disturbing' other regions because you fear their smarter, stronger, wealthier and will make your isaaq people flee your brain dead leaders into Garowe and Hamar. That's the truth BRO and you know it, I know your weakness, I seen your people brain power, waxba kama jiran wallahi

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somaliland has followed democracy or somali version of democracy since the days of SNM,
SNM chairman changed and were voted in

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Muse Bihi only got into power 2 years ago. He has 3 years left in this term, 5 years in the next and god knows how many after the inevitable extensions. You better strap yourself in @Younes Osman. The only thing getting this guy out of his chair is a stroke.
:pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Exactly, they're policy is about 'others' not about themselves. That's when I realized they're weakness, wallahi they have no plans to better themselves, they're whole unity relies on 'faqesh and hamar' and now lately it's 'PL boogeyman'. It means they are not confident in themselves, and in-fact we should be using that as a 'weapon' against them, waxaa cadowga laga dila meeshu dacif ka yahay. I mean why don't your people ever get together and address your challenges, fund-raise, set targets for water, sanitation, infrastructure, seek diaspora partners. Why focus on me sxb? don't u have fucking plan, that's why you focus on PL?
Cause PL is tread for Ictraaf and because of you 30 years Isaaqs was stick with Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somaliland has followed democracy or somali version of democracy since the days of SNM,
SNM chairman changed and were voted in
I hear since Silanyo came to power and SNM figures was mistreat by him. Really its sad to someone fight for your life and treat him bad when he became old.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Cause PL is tread for Ictraaf and because of you 30 years Isaaqs was stick with Somalia.
here is the truth mr jeegan,you are jealous!,all of you are,no matter how good or bad sl is,its closer to separate from somalia and move on,something puntland envies,what other reason do you have to not want somaliland to separate?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
here is the truth mr jeegan,you are jealous!,all of you are,no matter how good or bad sl is,its closer to separate from somalia and move on,something puntland envies,what other reason do you have to not want somaliland to separate?
How closer to Ictraaf after 30 years. Tell us by figures Mr.Jeegaan?.
Be emotional its bad habit.

Trending