Somaliland is a state of drug addicts ileen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So far there is the khat planes coming in from Kenya, formerly on the ground from Ethiopia and also khat from Yemen through the coastal
areas. This shows the extent of khat addiction is high.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Big L walle. :bell:

There's this video on YouTube I watched yesterday and I can't find it today that I wanted to make fun of you. I can't find it now. It was this guy filming at the lion restaurant. Nigga was filming when all a sudden he saw some little chicks from the UK. Then as he was filming the lions a male lion went up to a female uu ku aase and so this local film maker exchanges the most hilarious conversation with these UK chicks as they giggle. That nigga was talking very sexual and saying " see that , she's enjoying it. Ooh look he released his water".

There's this video on YouTube I watched yesterday and I can't find it today that I wanted to make fun of you. I can't find it now. It was this guy filming at the lion restaurant. Nigga was filming when all a sudden he saw some little chicks from the UK. Then as he was filming the lions a male lion went up to a female uu ku aase and so this local film maker exchanges the most hilarious conversation with these UK chicks as they giggle. That nigga was talking very sexual and saying " see that , she's enjoying it. Ooh look he released his water".

And how is this related to this thread.

Can't believe I wasted 1 minute reading this stupid post.

Are you off Khat too?:chrisfreshhah: because here is the Point of the thread..........................................................................................Here is you
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31472-1385999202-0.gif

Why is R Kelly so obsessed with ku aasin? He sounds sexually frustrated, he gets turned on by the slightest thing like watching lions mating.

Acuudu bilaahi- Ma Anaa Waalan Mise Cadan Baa Laga heesayaa-

Dad sidii ariga uu daaqaya qaad baa ku ku leh- ictiraaf ayaanu rabnaa - ictiraaf beela-

And they want to be recognized as a nation- :faysalwtf: The only think they need too seek is, mental medical treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending