Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
divide and conquer.
13i829.gif

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:pacspit:Someone teach this nacas how to come up with simple, relevant and appropriate headlines for his incessant, illiterate fobish posts. Why the f*ck would a full blooded lander put such an abominable term and that of the blessed name of our country in the same sentence is beyond me. Never state the obvious, his khaniisnimo has no bearing on his credentials and the message on hand.

No one is looking for validation from Anderson Cooper of all people, what he is doing for Somaliland is informing the world that its an entirely different entity to the failed state thats Somalia. Given that he is one of the most famous News Anchor man, his message carries a lot of weight and will probably be seen and watched by people all around the world who, otherwise would never have heard of the difference between the two. As long as the world is informed thats all that matters.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:pacspit:Someone teach this nacas how to come up with simple, relevant and appropriate headlines for his incessant, illiterate fobish posts. Why the f*ck would a full blooded lander put such an abominable term and that of the blessed name of our country in the same sentence is beyond me. Never state the obvious, his khaniisnimo has no bearing on his credentials and the message on hand.

No one is looking for validation from Anderson Cooper of all people, what he is doing for Somaliland is informing the world that its an entirely different entity to the failed state thats Somalia. Given that he is one of the most famous News Anchor man, his message carries a lot of weight and will probably be seen and watched by people all around the world who, otherwise would never have heard of the difference between the two. As long as the world is informed thats all that matters.

I, for one, never give the pleasure of credibility to a Khaniis. He is already doing an abomination, so therefore, in my book, he is a persona-non-grata.

ReeBorama

I, for one, never give the pleasure of credibility to a Khaniis. He is already doing an abomination, so therefore, in my book, he is a persona-non-grata.
There was really no need for you to include that term in your thread title. It's just inappropriate and troll like behaviour and takes attention away from the message on hand. His credibility and credentials are not in question in here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There was really no need for you to include that term in your thread title. It's just inappropriate and troll like behaviour and takes attention away from the message on hand. His credibility and credentials are not in question in here.

Nigga come off of your high horse you on.

When it comes to this agenda I'm tunnel visioned. I only can deduct the strong khaniismo accommodation our beloved SL had laid down for him. I refuse to disregard the homo aspect of it.

ReeBorama

@UncleMenace Knock yourself out bro, just realise you are undermining the Republic with your traitorous troll behaviour. Btw, you should really learn how to come up with catchy simple headlines for your threads, just an advice!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Be rest assured that anaa kaa jecel SL. Jade ahaatee I recognize tuugs from 6 million lights away. Meeshassi has turned into the "ictiraaf Ponzi scheme" where the obese politicians mislead the common man on the streets of Hargeisa on a fairy tale that is nowhere near and that which they don't know the know-how nor the effort to gain it.

Sidaa darteed I'll continue my individual point of view which w lot of you fellow Slanders might find offensive.

I refuse to just support a bastard who drives around the latest SUV on the streets of Hargeisa while cruising by "eedo Asli" who is sitting there under the sun while trying to sell tomatoes in her little kiosk bc she got 7 kids to feed.

waraabe

Your superior
Be rest assured that anaa kaa jecel SL. Jade ahaatee I recognize tuugs from 6 million lights away. Meeshassi has turned into the "ictiraaf Ponzi scheme" where the obese politicians mislead the common man on the streets of Hargeisa on a fairy tale that is nowhere near and that which they don't know the know-how nor the effort to gain it.

Sidaa darteed I'll continue my individual point of view which w lot of you fellow Slanders might find offensive.

I refuse to just support a bastard who drives around the latest SUV on the streets of Hargeisa while cruising by "eedo Asli" who is sitting there under the sun while trying to sell tomatoes in her little kiosk bc she got 7 kids to feed.

f*ck you and edo asil. People work and struggle everywhere in the third world. You want us to join people who steal and sell food aid for starvation victims

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
f*ck you and edo asil. People work and struggle everywhere in the third world. You want us to join people who steal and sell food aid for starvation victims

Adeer is deji, the blind fervent support for an entity that is corrupt to the core is not the way.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adeer is deji, the blind fervent support for an entity that is corrupt to the core is not the way.

Nin aan dadkiisa waxba ka dhex ahayn, cidna kalana wax kama noqdo!
Waxba ha isku xoqin Reer Koonfur sxb, siday dumaekoodi u gadeen ayay adna ku gadayaan.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nin aan dadkiisa waxba ka dhex ahayn, cidna kalana wax kama noqdo!
Waxba ha isku xoqin Reer Koonfur sxb, siday dumaekoodi u gadeen ayay adna ku gadayaan.

Adeer cidna uma turo, whole Somalia is a shit-hole in my eyes.

hargeisa is the only city in somalia that welcomes homosexuals and gays like cooper,i am happy he never set foot in garowe or xamar,the filthy city ahmed godone terrorist must be rolling in his grave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending