Somaliland independence as reported by daily herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:ulyin:
I thought it was a protectorate
:russ:
Either ways, without our support you will never be recognised.
:dabcasar:

Some of your finest Isaaq women may change our minds.
:banderas:
Yeah it was protectorate never a colony. its the journals typo prolly.

Nah sxb sland aint gonna ask the support of few irrelevants. by hook or crook we are content with the status quo, cant say the same with yall occupied masakiin! lol

:diddyswag:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
B.Somaliland didn't give up their independence they united with the IT.Somaliland and become a force to be reckoned with :fittytousand:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I can understand Kurds because if their ethicitiy being different, and I can understand Sunni Iraqis because of religious reasons, but what difference does SL have with the mainland?

:lolbron:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I can understand Kurds because if their ethicitiy being different, and I can understand Sunni Iraqis because of religious reasons, but what difference does SL have with the mainland?

:lolbron:
First and foremost. sland was always independent from the south , More civil, more liberal, wealthier.

Btw xamar is burning sxb, why would you want sland to join a?

even failmaajo is extraditing somali nationalists lol

Yeah it was protectorate never a colony. its the journals typo prolly.

Nah sxb sland aint gonna ask the support of few irrelevants. by hook or crook we are content with the status quo, cant say the same with yall occupied masakiin! lol

:diddyswag:

Occupied by who?

Don't confuse us with dhulos who are playing Somaliland like a fiddle.Sub clans are swimming in money all the while having complete control of their cities in return for lip service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending