Somaliland in laasqoray

Nice revisionism we’re the ones who chose peace after killing 200+ SNM and making you flee when we should’ve just partitioned the city Galkacyo style. View attachment 206165

It was already partitioned by the government and you had fully mechanized SNA + Ogaden refugees on your side.

SNA in Sanaag2.JPG

SNA in Sanaag3.JPG

The moment daddy Afweyn was overthrown you vacated Ceerigabo city, the mixed pastoral lands and the whole of Sanaag region. Isaaq came back from the mountains to reclaim their rightful city. When every clan was left to it's own devices, Ceerigabo become an uncontested HY city.

Ceerigabo.JPG

Ceerigabo2.JPG

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
PL will soon apply Galgacyo style in ceerigaabo.
Galkayo style :drakelaugh: How can it go to galkayo style while all parts of the city belongs to isaaq? The mayor of ceerigaabo has been HY since 1991 there has never been any fight in the city because 1 clan controlled everything and it will stay like that forever

Galkayo style :drakelaugh: How can it go to galkayo style while all parts of the city belongs to isaaq? The mayor of ceerigaabo has been HY since 1991 there has never been any fight in the city because 1 clan controlled everything and it will stay like that forever
He's DhabaY00 laangab who thinks he has the muscles to take our deegaan when they fled like cockroaches from the area 30 years ago and let's not forget the ongoing 4-0 strike we have against he's master's kingdom :drakelaugh:

It was already partitioned by the government and you had fully mechanized SNA + Ogaden refugees on your side.

View attachment 206200

View attachment 206202

The moment daddy Afweyn was overthrown you vacated Ceerigabo city, the mixed pastoral lands and the whole of Sanaag region. Isaaq came back from the mountains to reclaim their rightful city. When every clan was left to it's own devices, Ceerigabo become an uncontested HY city.

View attachment 206206

View attachment 206207

Your screenshots proved to me virtually nothing, Isaaqland appointing a fake mayor in the city doesn’t make it an uncontested HY city and you’re delusional if you think rag-tag SNM militias made 10s of thousands of Hartis flee their city, Erigavo was never partitioned although it should be since Harti and HY live in different parts of the city as stated in your screenshot and because your clansmen are land expansionists @Gantaal97 thinks I sound ridiculous for claiming Erigavo when I’ve got 15+ settlements in the district and Warsengeli have even more yet he thinks he can claim Xudun when the only settlement he can name that belongs to him in the district is Bohol. :cryinglaughsmiley:
BD45B82F-9F9B-43E7-8840-499458666675.jpeg

Last edited:
Your screenshots proved to me virtually nothing, Isaaqland appointing a fake mayor in the city doesn’t make it an uncontested HY city and you’re delusional if you think rag-tag SNM militias made 10s of thousands of Hartis flee their city, Erigavo was never partitioned although it should be since Harti and HY live in different parts of the city as stated in your screenshot and because your clansmen are land expansionists @Gantaal97 thinks I sound ridiculous for claiming Erigavo when I’ve got 15+ settlements in the district and Warsengeli have even more yet he thinks he can claim Xudun when the only settlement he can name that belongs to him in the district is Bohol. :cryinglaughsmiley:

That's not the contention, the contention was you bragging about SNA involvement & Ogaden refugees as some sort of flex. When the rubber hit the road and every clan was on it's own you vacated Ceerigabo city and head straight to Sool region. If you been the majority and had heavy weaponry advantage on your home turf you wouldn't vacate Ceerigabo now wouldn't you?

That's not the contention, the contention was you bragging about SNA involvement & Ogaden refugees as some sort of flex. When the rubber hit the road and every clan was on it's own you vacated Ceerigabo city and head straight to Sool region. If you been the majority and had heavy weaponry advantage on your home turf you wouldn't vacate Ceerigabo now wouldn't you?
I never claimed to be the majority in Erigavo I said it’s shared which is a hard pill to swallow for Isaaqs and it’s tough for you to say otherwise since you have no real proof that Hartis fled
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

I never claimed to be the majority in Erigavo I said it’s shared which is a hard pill to swallow for Isaaqs and it’s tough for you to say otherwise since you have no real proof that Hartis fled
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

You want to post about Naylee Axmed inclination to peace from being displaced in Sool for 2 years?

Anyway this just prove who owns the city and it's decisive majority.

You want to post about Naylee Axmed inclination to peace from being displaced in Sool for 2 years?

Anyway this just prove who owns the city and it's decisive majority.
Same group that was taking settlements off HY apparently got displaced to Sool una :russ:

Same group that was taking settlements off HY apparently got displaced to Sool una :russ:

How can you call yourself Dhulbahante and you don't know about Nalyee Axmed in 1991. They completely evicted Sanaag region into Sool joining the large "refugee" community who just arrived in Lascanood ruuning away from Hawiye's reign of terror in Mogadishu. The reason Naylee Axmed in Sanaag are so peaceful and cooperative with Somaliland and never entertained this SSC/Khatumo is because they experienced first hand the hardship of forced displacement. Unlike Sool lineages that got too much "kibir" and never went though the experience of qaxotinimo.

Naylee Axmed Sanaag.JPG

A google book written by your cousin isn’t proof of anything there’s proof of your SNM adeers running away from SNA to Hawd yet you can’t muster up proof that Harti ran away from Erigavo :russ:
Lmao kid everyone knows that you guys fled your houses only to come back after reconciliation process or else just what happened to you to xamar would have happened to you just remember Ceerigaboo was the first city to fall and be at the hands of SNM marka iska aamus ninyo

Last edited:
How can you call yourself Dhulbahante and you don't know about Nalyee Axmed in 1991. They completely evicted Sanaag region into Sool joining the large "refugee" community who just arrived in Lascanood ruuning away from Hawiye's reign of terror in Mogadishu. The reason Naylee Axmed in Sanaag are so peaceful and cooperative with Somaliland and never entertained this SSC/Khatumo is because they experienced first hand the hardship of forced displacement. Unlike Sool lineages that got too much "kibir" and never went though the experience of qaxotinimo.

View attachment 206246
Lmao Naleye Ahmed have always lived in Laascaanood and NAs who fled USC went to refugee camps in Kenya my family being one of them :drakelaugh: what a weak argument:dead:

Trending