Somaliland in laas khorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Yaa qaldan on one side is DDSI on the other is Puntland buhoodle is right next to burco make your move hooyada waase and see if darood is a laangaab you bastard child of the British may Oromo cleanse you wecel half British kids there's no love lost hooyadiina waasa if you have the testicular fortitude and you think your laangaab qabil that inhabits burco berbera and hargaisa can manhandle darood who live from las qorey to jigjiga to gedo to gariisa then you have another thing coming hooyadiina waasa

Kkkkk garissa jigjiga landheer kombe zulu kamaandhe blah blah blah :heh:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The person who built this is a warsan himself. The ministry of fisheries for laas Qoray is a warsan. He can't even live in the town because of animosity.however he tries to build what he can, this is a more civilised area of Somalia which you must be astounded by. No one here murders each other anymore over some guy building a water container. We all know who leaders are.

Personally I'm just waiting for Xamar to get her shit together as most of us are pro somalia which leads to pro Puntland. The kacaan gave us a fish factory and helped rebuilt the city. Puntland and somaliland give out licenses to trawlers who dump toxic waste and steal our fish.We have hundreds of videos of Iranian , Yemeni and other vessels simply taking Somali fish.
Where is your sources that SL and PL gave out licenses to dump toxic waste?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
i don't know why, you lot are getting all excited for.....PL flag will be flying over the town by Monday lunchtime.

It only talks about Puntland. I don't see Somaliland on there.
I haven't found many sources for somaliland however they give out fishing licenses and claim Maakhir. Hence it would be through their deductions. One of the sources I gave talked about somaliland , to their credit they restrict the amount of fish foreigners can take and a somaliland official/worker must be there to check if they are doing anything negative.

I haven't found many sources for somaliland however they give out fishing licenses and claim Maakhir. Hence it would be through their deductions. One of the sources I gave talked about somaliland , to their credit they restrict the amount of fish foreigners can take and a somaliland official/worker must be there to check if they are doing anything negative.
Somaliland has strict laws for foreign fishers and makes sure to protect local fishermen.

The reason piracy took off in Puntland and not Somaliland is that the fishermen there were no government protection against foreign fishing companies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

So after all SL gives licenses and makes sure nothing illegal is done with it. That is integrity. Whilst the Bermuda Triangle gives license to dump waste.

Quite different stories. You should never lump SL with that broke pirate hellhole aka the Bermuda Triangle.

Put some respect on our name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts