Somaliland in laas khorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Your use of "we" is exclusive indicating you see us seperate from Somaliland
:cosbyhmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We as in Isaaq gave you (Warsangeli) fresh water.

Did you seee that pretty lady in the video. She tasted the water, and was like damn water taste good. I bet she is thankful for Silaanyo.

We as in Isaaq gave you (Warsangeli) fresh water.

Did you seee that pretty lady in the video. She tasted the water, and was like damn water taste good. I bet she is thankful for Silaanyo.
4 million people in somaliland were suffering from famine.Somaliland government built water containers.
Qabilist bastard
:kodaksmiley:
isaaq are part of Somalia , they are just helping us out for now

:duck:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're there to gang bang warsengeli they're a docile people I wouldn't be supprised even if their men were mounted by Isaac.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Warsans have a very servile nature and have always preferred to be led and governed, i remember a while back when silaanyo came to Lasqorey and the putland Mps were like " Boowe waanu Argagaxney, cidna ma noo sheegin inuu imaanaayo" :siilaanyolaugh:

Warsans have a very servile nature and have always preferred to be led and governed, i remember a while back when silaanyo came to Lasqorey and the putland Mps were like " Boowe waanu Argagaxney, cidna ma noo sheegin inuu imaanaayo" :siilaanyolaugh:
Is that why we fought the British and we had a sultanate known across the seas? It's not warsans who want to become part of the commonwealth and reconnect with colonial masters. It wasn't warsans who named their country after a colonial project who deemed the populace as savages. Ofcourse as a alshabab sympathasist you wouldn't know any different.

Saalax Bidaar

4 million people in somaliland were suffering from famine.Somaliland government built water containers.
Qabilist bastard
:kodaksmiley:
isaaq are part of Somalia , they are just helping us out for now

:duck:

Masha Allah congratulations. Some people don’t even have the courage to give credit where credit is due.

Saalax Bidaar

They're there to gang bang warsengeli they're a docile people I wouldn't be supprised even if their men were mounted by Isaac.
Inkaar qabe.

Dadka Soomaaliyeed in ay wada nooladaan baa kasoo horjeeda. Xabashi iyo qurunkaana waa taqana sida dabada loogu lulo

Get the Ethiopian cock outa ya mouth first

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Is that why we fought the British and we had a sultanate known across the seas? It's not warsans who want to become part of the commonwealth and reconnect with colonial masters. It wasn't warsans who named their country after a colonial project who deemed the populace as savages. Ofcourse as a alshabab sympathasist you wouldn't know any different.

Your "sultan" was a half Indian wecel. Ma waxaas baad nagufaanaysa:pachah1:
mtxrwp.jpg

He was also shot in his soft futo by a HJ somalidiid:mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.