Somaliland has the most lit songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Greater Waqooyi regions do(SL,Djb & Upper S-Galbed). I wonder why is that?:hmm:
I think it's because somalis originally lived in that area, then slowly moved to the south. For example, there wasnt any darood clan in the south until the mid 1800s. so i'd assume the real somali language is still in that area.

I think it's because somalis originally lived in that area, then slowly moved to the south. For example, there wasnt any darood clan in the south until the mid 1800s. so i'd assume the real somali language is still in that area.
this was funny.

Jeesto

VIP
:dead::dead:

Explains why they don't have suugaan culture in the south:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Supposedly when they came south there were already people living in the area?

Reer hamars too tho right ? Somalis came and basically took over the southern lands and assimilated the people
no the only parts we took over are the two jubba and gedo. The rest of the south was still settled by somalis, mostly dirs, reer hamars and other tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.