Somaliland has only been led by Faqash leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
They were Faqash before SNM. And Silanyo joined when it was too late. But not too late for SNM firing squad
U do realize the term Faqash came about during the Northern Uprising right?

Siilaanyo was one of the founding members of SNM alongside a close relative of mine that cannot be named for security purposes

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Let's be honest: HA and HJ joined very late (i.e. they joined in 1989-1991).
Siilaanyo became chairman in 1984
mofarah_adiga.png

Bohol

VIP
Lol Siilanyo wasn't one of the founding members. When SNM was founded in 1981 he was a minister in Siad Bare's cabinet.

S

Shamis

Only a Hawiye Isaaq alliance back in the day before USC fell to pieces. Today he wants "to be friends with Somalia" but nothing more.

Bohol

VIP
UCID for life :yousmart:

I was gonna say :faysalwtf:but then I found out he left the regime in 1982 :yacadiim: Idk he wasn't a founding member but he was in SNM during its early stages

The original founders lived in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia at that time it included Hassan Adan Waydiid, Ibraahim Maygaag Hassan AUN etc most
of the creators of the SNM were HY/HA.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw I am actually talking to the immediate grandchild of Ibrahim Meygaag right now.

Meygaag is pro Somalia or at least his wife. His wife has Somalia flags all over her apartment

Ibraahim Maygaag is dead AUN he died a couple of years ago. When he was alive he was pro Somaliland, not sure
about his other relatives though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending