Somaliland has FINALLY payrolled 954 teachers in 1081 schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland government has officially employed 954 teachers for 1,081 schools across the country as payrolled employees. These teachers have been serving as temporary - Ministry of Education.

Somaliland government has officially employed 954 teachers for 1,081 schools across the country as payrolled employees. These teachers have been serving as temporary - Ministry of Education.

Great news Mudane. InshaAllah when I start my business back home I will teach part time. We gotta cultivate the next generation :salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Depends on the location and type of school in villages is 100-300.

But in larger places could be upto 5-700 a month

Notice how caare came to the kings? I was told by a local I spoke too who is in deep discussions with him, he said he knows 'bariga' is controlled by osman mahmoud, if he would've step foot into the little langaab areas, too many of our soldiers would've displaced him and his base. This is kings-land all somalis know even caare but this duli doesnt @Reer-Bari

Gooftu aad timi in bari, waa osman maxamud iyo gooftisu iyo meeshu ku dhaaqo nomadic population. Only this duli @Reer-Bari thinks ali saleban is something. You aint shit nigga, you fuckin one of the langaabs in the region, you can't do nothing without osman mahmoud approval in bari everyone knows that even @Abdalla who doesn't bother responding to u cause we are the largest in the area. U can't operate somewhere where the landheere doesn't approve. Bari will be always be osman mahmoud iyo dadka la degaan(dubays, ali saleban, dashishe, ali jibrahil). Even hadad is wada racdan your not even 20% of osman mahmoud waryaa.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dhib dambe hala hadlin boqortoyo @Reer-Bari anigu wax ma qariye, wa laga xishoonaya anigu ma xishoodi reer nugaaleed baan ahay. Qandala iyo inyar bosaso baad degta waryaa u r no different to leelkase oo inyar galkayo dega iyo galdogob. U have exactly the same representation hadi xaqiq loo hadlayo weeye lakin waba laga siiyadiye. Edeb yeelo halka fadhi ina gumeed ba tahaye oo hostayda ku noole nacala farah ali shire ku yaale oo isku sharaxayo puntland presidency iyo landheerihi osman mahmoud iska eegayo. Ninkasi issa mahmoud ayaa dabada ka wato aaran jaan iyo balaayo oo wax jiro ku haysto, war wax jiro ma tihid halka fariso, boqortoyo ba jogge weli.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
if you keep insulting me and my people i will speak about how your mental health is causing you to speak like this and attack me every chance you get. stop constantly tagging in posts i already said im not going to conversation with a hate preacher.. let me live my life. peace. i wish the best for you and your people. insha allah guul. now leave me be

SirLancelLord

VIP
Notice how caare came to the kings? I was told by a local I spoke too who is in deep discussions with him, he said he knows 'bariga' is controlled by osman mahmoud, if he would've step foot into the little langaab areas, too many of our soldiers would've displaced him and his base. This is kings-land all somalis know even caare but this duli doesnt @Reer-Bari

Gooftu aad timi in bari, waa osman maxamud iyo gooftisu iyo meeshu ku dhaaqo nomadic population. Only this duli @Reer-Bari thinks ali saleban is something. You aint shit nigga, you fuckin one of the langaabs in the region, you can't do nothing without osman mahmoud approval in bari everyone knows that even @Abdalla who doesn't bother responding to u cause we are the largest in the area. U can't operate somewhere where the landheere doesn't approve. Bari will be always be osman mahmoud iyo dadka la degaan(dubays, ali saleban, dashishe, ali jibrahil). Even hadad is wada racdan your not even 20% of osman mahmoud waryaa.

Yo stop in trying to bring positivity back on this forum having constructive discussion about news not plans or aspirations

SirLancelLord

VIP
if you keep insulting me and my people i will speak about how your mental health is causing you to speak like this and attack me every chance you get. stop constantly tagging in posts i already said im not going to conversation with a hate preacher.. let me live my life. peace. i wish the best for you and your people. insha allah guul. now leave me be

Just share Puntland need to discuss constructively like I share Sonalilland news as it comes in.

It seems like you're tired of the constant conflict / arguments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just share Puntland need to discuss constructively like I share Sonalilland news as it comes in.

It seems like you're tired of the constant conflict / arguments

Your either a puntlander in a few months after the HY conference in Qardho or Eastern Somalilander under a federal state or a new somaliland republic from erigavo. Naga fariso, jeegaan dambe socon mayso. Those days are gone u hear my buddy. Your not suited towards those hargeisa areas they dont have culture and history due to being larger centers ma garatay? you need puntland type environment where it was still small and local and tradition is strong. Your coming home and that isaaq crap they read on u was all fuckin nonsense, it was all jeegaan.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Your either a puntlander in a few months after the HY conference in Qardho or Eastern Somalilander under a federal state or a new somaliland republic from erigavo. Naga fariso, jeegaan dambe socon mayso. Those days are gone u hear my buddy. Your not suited towards those hargeisa areas they dont have culture and history due to being larger centers ma garatay? you need puntland type environment where it was still small and local and tradition is strong. Your coming home and that isaaq crap they read on u was all fuckin nonsense, it was all jeegaan.

STFU

Sincerely Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending