Somaliland Has Access To The UK Security

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/uk-chief-of-general-staff-visits-hargeisa.74380/

Why no Puntite commented and Identify the security risk here? We need to deal with SL and not ignore or scream to the international community because their not fucking responding with all the data and evidence that has been shown that SL funds Galgala Terrorist and using Donor Funds.

Plus PL and these niggas iskuma ficno the British as we assisted the mullah capture Berbera and only turned on him when he went 'wild' on our Kingdom in-fact their never pro darod due to the darwish incident plus they don't like ogaden and even Majerten ma jecla, That's why they put Ogaden into Ethiopia in JL they split NFD/JL. They don't even provide one cent to PL in donor funds. This shit waa 'war cad' waa 'dagaal weeye'

The british is the one area of the world we never cut a deal with and I am investigating why our ancestors saw no benefit in these niggas, plus even after 1960 we got rid of all their systems of colonies which was garbage and they would've made us 'ignorant' people and dependent like Somaliland. SL was a hell hole under these people guidance and Mogadishu was vastly superior. They intended to turn these 'Isaaqs' in 'overseas' territory and just use them as 'mercenaries' which is why the SL shit came tumbling down within.

As bad as the Italians may have been they left behind strong institutions in the land, my dad said the quality of education was very superior in the universities and he studied there. If you speak to engineers who studied in those universities they know their 'shit' well at 'international standard' level and get jobs anywhere. Italians could sleep on the beach at night and there was no security risk.

Plus Britain is our weakest Diaspora. So it's clear these niggas are not backing PL in Somalia so let's stop speaking to them in UK at nairobi they will just smile and meet and say we will look into the SL matters but they won't do shit. PL is backed the CIA, we chose American boys and we need work on a solution and sit with the CIA and ask for the 'green-light' only so we don't tarnish our image.

I urge Puntites to start paying attention to SL more then Hamar who has a 'foreign' security backer meaning he is a potential threat and it's not bullshit now or political or MP meeting. Somaliland is my enemy I am going to ensure these niggas crumble like Hawiyaha if you Puntites won't. I will focus where your not focused. This nigga is stirring up shit in Sool also and his own Isaaq are crumbled into factions just like the 1960.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Puntites we really need to study the British history deeply to understand the mind-sets of these people deeply once we know we can conquer their 'allies' because they will only teach them the same thing waryaa. This is one thing I hate about Puntites ma 'bartan cadowgooda' as 'Sun Tsu' taught, so you essentially going to war over someone you don't know what their history,motivations, agendas, and emotions are.

It's a-lot easy to design a battle then against that 'weakness' in the 'arena' utilizing what we have because the 'edge is even' in PL/SL in terms of weaponry, their using 'divide n conquer' shit the british taught them on Dhulbahante and try to slide in as 're-inforcements' behind the Dhulbahate front line. They know our weakness is we don't like to 'kill hartis' just like 'anglo saxons' don't like to war with each other, I bet you their colonial master taught them. Their agenda behind this is to turn MJ on Dhulos nothing else and bring into question PL credibility as a state. They are operating as 'spoiler' network nothing else and like all spoilers we need a plan to make sure the games end.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Isaaq only sided with the British to break up the Darod nothing else,. I urge puntites study the enemy, I am bringing this british c*nt down, he fucked around with awooweyaal and we must ensure we 'destroy his lackey' and humiliate his foreign policy. We need to speak with Ogaden to see the same correlation and develop a 'vicious' policy to end this Isaaq nuisance who prefers being 'enslaved' by the british rather then coming under his real monarchy the Darod who will empower him and protect him so he doesn't become all the african cesspools

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
More rants.

The UK has always had a relationship with every government of Somaliland.

Their Secretary of Defence visits Hargeisa and Dararweyne Military Base

This company Axiom International does allot of the training for Police Army Coastguard

Their is a representative office in Hargeisa and one in London for constant communication

The British along with the Danes and Dutch are the main backers of Somaliland Development Fund and along with the EU finance the election

That's the oldest news ever, it's like raining the French still keeps toes with Djibouti

And the best ever school was in Sheikh, Somaliland and the best university Amoud that the Maori of Somali politicians attended

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
By the way this think was started with Dahiir rayaale regime for asking British assistant, imagine if it was PL not SL what they will say. To us as PL let the world help them but in the end no Ictraaf.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By the way this think was started with Dahiir rayaale regime for asking British assistant, imagine if it was PL not SL what they will say. To us as PL let the world help them but in the end no Ictraaf.

I like FBI who is focused on this huge threat in the north as we just talk about the SOUTH. We need to tell dhulos the Isaaq are up to their old antics again and getting british assistance and the dhulos should know it's not in their interest as the british will disempower them in SL because they hate DAROD after the war we had 100 years ago.

They don't like any darod they hate ogaden and threw him into ethiopia and Kenya. They hate majerten as they don't shit about the SL admin giving funds to shabab cells in burco and erigavo after multiple requests and complete 'denial'. The don't like warsangeli as they destroyed him on 'isaaq advice' most likely. This is a family size that is no larger then 'omar mahmoud in numbers'

I am suprisesd why we are not formulating plans with Harti and Ogaden in DDSI. A vicious trade embargo is a start and re-directing to PL to deplete 'taxes' to a few hotel. Uniting dhulbahante and telling them Isaaq intention and how he has British backing and how the British views them and all darod. The british hate any group of people who can empower the locals, they ensure the weakest among the society is empowered who can be 'managed' they eliminate the strong where-ever they went wallahi.

These cunts are the worst foreign policy designers in the world, all the world problems is because of how they organized nations into who took their 'orders' not based on the realities on the ground and now look at the world America has to clean up. I bet America deep down hates them but tolerates it because there is no other 'system' to replace it with.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I like FBI who is focused on this huge threat in the north as we just talk about the SOUTH. We need to tell dhulos the Isaaq are up to their old antics again and getting british assistance and the dhulos should know it's not in their interest as the british will disempower them in SL because they hate DAROD after the war we had 100 years ago.

They don't like any darod they hate ogaden and threw him into ethiopia and Kenya. They hate majerten as they don't shit about the SL admin giving funds to shabab cells in burco and erigavo after multiple requests and complete 'denial'. The don't like warsangeli as they destroyed him on 'isaaq advice' most likely. This is a family size that is no larger then 'omar mahmoud in numbers'

I am suprisesd why we are not formulating plans with Harti and Ogaden in DDSI. A vicious trade embargo is a start and re-directing to PL to deplete 'taxes' to a few hotel. Uniting dhulbahante and telling them Isaaq intention and how he has British backing and how the British views them and all darod. The british hate any group of people who can empower the locals, they ensure the weakest among the society is empowered who can be 'managed' they eliminate the strong where-ever they went wallahi.

These cunts are the worst foreign policy designers in the world, all the world problems is because of how they organized nations into who took their 'orders' not based on the realities on the ground and now look at the world America has to clean up. I bet America deep down hates them but tolerates it because there is no other 'system' to replace it with.

LoooL "trade embargo" what comes from PL ...

If Somaliland decided to close the border, you guys would suffer.

I remember in 2018 after Somaliland till over Tukaraq you're lot closed the border and the next day opened it again because they know...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
More rants.

The UK has always had a relationship with every government of Somaliland.

Their Secretary of Defence visits Hargeisa and Dararweyne Military Base

This company Axiom International does allot of the training for Police Army Coastguard

Their is a representative office in Hargeisa and one in London for constant communication

The British along with the Danes and Dutch are the main backers of Somaliland Development Fund and along with the EU finance the election

That's the oldest news ever, it's like raining the French still keeps toes with Djibouti

And the best ever school was in Sheikh, Somaliland and the best university Amoud that the Maori of Somali politicians attended

Sirlance sacad muse benefit walal not u, he has to disempower anyone who was against the british which mainly is HY. Do what u want and live like u do now, but u won't include harti into it. British only have historical ties with the Coastal clan ally Habar awal and his told to create 'dependencies' and he has u doing the muscle work and then isolateing u later as security threat he will only be empowered noone else in SL becuz british reward their allies and punish their foes.

Infact that's prolly why they provide funds to burco/erigavo so later on they can argue to 'u can't be a power here because of shabab thing and the world doesn't want to see u'.

Damn sneaky sacad muse. I will investigate this clans cuqdad against interior clans. It's fear I suspect. Nigga has like 1 base only telling us his 'awood' in waqoyi galbeed, wallahi qardho is larger military base.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Sirlance sacad muse benefit walal not u, he has to disempower anyone who was against the british which mainly is HY. Do what u want and live like u do now, but u won't include harti into it. British only have historical ties with the Coastal clan ally Habar awal and his told to create 'dependencies' and he has u doing the muscle work and then isolateing u later as security threat he will only be empowered noone else in SL becuz british reward their allies and punish their foes.

Infact that's prolly why they provide funds to burco/erigavo so later on they can argue to 'u can't be a power here because of shabab thing and the world doesn't want to see u'.

Damn sneaky sacad muse. I will investigate this clans cuqdad against interior clans. It's fear I suspect. Nigga has like 1 base only telling us his 'awood' in waqoyi galbeed, wallahi qardho is larger military base.

Nonsense again.

they do projects all over somaliland along with the government chipping in - they'res a jetty and road under construction now in Maydh and the widening of the road to erigavo.

I'm from Burco anyways but also got land in Berbera and Hargeisa gonna expand into Laascaanood insha'Allah in future depends on if I can get my business there
As the eastern Corridor from Berbera to Garowe will start after the Western is finished

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord I know everything I say u will say the opposite hence the stalemate continues. I will speak to your 'queen' and send my 'king' Burhan to discuss resolutions to SL that leads to your satisfied out come. One thing PL will not accept is an Independent SL. We will accept that they are British overseas managed 'territory' that is totally reliant militarily to a world power like the past.

These people are like african americans you can sit there all day with them and say sorry but they won't accept it, they have a serious inferiority complex about Darod and their power and feel their inferior and hostage to them like black people in america feel with white people. I won't entertain wasting time with u and convincing you Somalia is in your best interest like Somalis do. I will ensure a resolution is reached. Even if u refuse to accept a resolution, I will ask that your 'treaty' area and treated similar to 'darfur' in Sudan while the rest of Sudan powers on.

The worst outcome is being stuck there trying to tell u the truth because u feel BUTT HURT RIGHT? U want Freebies right? u won't get that shit, u will earn your spot in Somalia u won't get it thru 'swindling' anyone with threats of 'independence' because this will mean every nation borders is at jepordy if they dont get what they want they argue secession. Besides your secession is only hargeisa and berbera u use money and violence to 'scare' others in the regions into it.

U want a small god damn family in hargeisa/berbera taken care of yet the rest of SOOL/SANAAG/BURCO/ERIGAVO/AWDAL ignored. Minority govt over majority has been tried and is not successful like south africa, rwanda(even tho miraclously the HOTO realized what was in their best interest) unlike you ISAAQ you have no history as kingdom, you were bunch of tribes that signed deals with the british queen to be your KINGDOM. U r the shame of Somali where-ever we are and prefer gaalo over somalis ruling u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What I love about Darod we don't hide the fact we unite when in danger as clan family but we never united to harm anyone in our lives. We don't hide that these are like aborigines we came to crossing the sea from yemen and teaching them Islam, they were like those blood suckers u see in northern kenya who were probably similar families to the pagan somalis who lived on the continent and their brutal cunts too as we adopted their interior culture so I don't think Islam makes u brutal sxb, this shit is environment made because I saw some somali clans sucking blood in Northern kenya meaning they got conquered too so it wasn't always Somali victory, infact we lost so many tribes like HARLA and god damn how many to the pagans so they were brave and dont try to write history like arabs about pagan arabs, give niggas their due respect they fought for what they believed in

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

To add in your comment PL let the world remember of what happen in Taleex but from Jeegaan side nothing. This shows you they dont believe of British Somaliland they want just to be away from Darood.

Trending

Latest posts