Somaliland government tries to pass off Ugandan hotel worker as a "high delegation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk it is the joke of the month in social media. He was easily recognized by Ugandans and
Somalis in Uganda as a hotel worker. At first Sland was trying to pass off nobodies from the
white people (like the Swedish guy that scammed them) but now they relegated to third world.

"Ninkani waa Shaqalaha AYA KAMPLA Hotel . OOD MODO JIIR LA QABTAY ILEEN MEQAAM ANU LAHAYAN BA LA GEYE".

37778088_10160846559720790_5764685090143600640_n.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
kkkk it is the joke of the month in social media. He was easily recognized by Ugandans and
Somalis in Uganda as a hotel owner. At first Sland was trying to pass off nobodies from the
white people (like the Swedish guy that scammed them) but now they relegated to third world.

"Ninkani waa Shaqalaha AYA KAMPLA Hotel . OOD MODO JIIR LA QABTAY ILEEN MEQAAM ANU LAHAYAN BA LA GEYE".

37778088_10160846559720790_5764685090143600640_n.jpg

Where's the proof so you know his name. Why you not showing the whole photograph there was 3/4 people with him.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Funniest shit I've seen in a while KKKkkk Literally laughing my fucking ass off kkkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
So what the hell is he doing in SL?
Did he come to apply for position at Maansoor hotel?

For business reasons. The delegation were never politicians anyway but Sland gov tried to pass them off as high delegation politicians. Yoweri Museveni only supports 1 Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts