Somaliland government must declare war on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkkkkk

pussyland declaring war on southern warriors when they can't even control their own airspace and capture buuhodle

kkkk pussyland are funny wallahi :mjhaps:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Forget isaac fighting the rest of Somalia harti will destroy isaac obliterate them completely in sha Allah

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Stop hating on you're Hoyo's warya. Us Dir gave birth to you Daroods. You would not even be Somali if it was for us. So sit down and eat you're laxaa ya disrespectful spoiled brats.
That is fake Richard Burton mentioned Darood marrying from Hawiya the story is not consistent which means it's all fake. Also there is no mention of Dir having a daughter. Darood are largely Haplogroup E which makes them of the same ancestry as Hawiye and Oromos

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That is fake Richard Burton mentioned Darood marrying from Hawiya the story is not consistent which means it's all fake. Also there is no mention of Dir having a daughter. Darood are largely Haplogroup E which makes them of the same ancestry as Hawiye and Oromos
Haplogroup E has nothing to do with Dir being the mother of the Darood qabiil. E1b1b is paternal DNA (passed down from Father to son). So far, Somali maternal dna looks the same throught all Somali qabiils so in my eyes, we are still the Hoyo's of Daroods.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Haplogroup E has nothing to do with Dir being the mother of the Darood qabiil. E1b1b is paternal DNA (passed down from Father to son). So far, Somali maternal dna looks the same throught all Somali qabiils so in my eyes, we are still the Hoyo's of Daroods.
That means if it looks the same for us all we have a common mother you small brained chicken

Timo Jareer and proud

That means if it looks the same for us all we have a common mother you small brained chicken
Read all of my comment before replaying next time. I said SO FAR for all Somali Maternal DNA being pretty much the same. That could easily change in due time. We just need more Somali females from various different Qabiils doing DNA tests to know the truth.

Timo Jareer and proud

Most isaaq say they are descendants of banu hashim and that sheikh isaaq was arab
Because they are brainwashed. Shiek Isaaq (aun) was the brother of Imam Samaroon (aun). And Eidagalle and Habar Yonis qabiils are t1a amd share a common ancestor with other Dirs that goes back only 1300 years ago. These Banu Hashim worshippers have already been debunked with basic Scientific Paternal DNA testing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because they are brainwashed. Shiek Isaaq (aun) was the brother of Imam Samaroon (aun). And Eidagalle and Habar Yonis qabiils are t1a amd share a common ancestor with other Dirs that goes back only 1300 years ago. These Banu Hashim worshippers have already been debunked with basic Scientific Paternal DNA testing.
Are you calling that 90 year old isaaq sheikh a liar and all those people on the video i posted liars? Besides all the isaaq I know dont identify themselves as dir rather they say they are arab

CaliTedesse

VIP

Most isaaq hate dir just look at how they treat samaroon watch this parlimentarian from Awdal crying cause of isaaq treatment of dir in Awdal
Most of us Samaroon don't even know about Dir ıt ıs true that it was an old clan but we branched out. Just like Richard Burton mentions the Arabization of Isaaq lineage we have our own distinct lineage of Sheikh Samaroon. We do consider Sheikh Ciise and Sheikh Isaaq and Sheikh Samaroon to be Binu Axmed relatives, but saying Dir won't get you far there only the knowledgeable are aware. If you go bit further you realize there was also Arabization of Darood lineage.

Also it's Beesha Dhexe treatment of Reer Awdal nothing the guy doesn't mention Dir don't write nonsense.

Timo Jareer and proud

Most isaaq hate dir just look at how they treat samaroon watch this parlimentarian from Awdal crying cause of isaaq treatment of dir in Awdal
Like @CaliTedesse said, Dir is such a old branch that some people don't even know it exists at all. I was raised up and teached that my Paternal Ancestory traces back to Shiek Samaale and raised up as identifying as a Dir Somali. Both my parents are Ciidagalle and identify as Dir. So far, I have only really seen Habar Awal Isaaq's claim Arab decedent. I never heard of a Ciidagalle or a Habar Yonis person claim Arabian Origin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of us Samaroon don't even know about Dir ıt ıs true that it was an old clan but we branched out. Just like Richard Burton mentions the Arabization of Isaaq lineage we have our own distinct lineage of Sheikh Samaroon. We do consider Sheikh Ciise and Sheikh Isaaq and Sheikh Samaroon to be Binu Axmed relatives, but saying Dir won't get you far there only the knowledgeable are aware. If you go bit further you realize there was also Arabization of Darood lineage.

Also it's Beesha Dhexe treatment of Reer Awdal nothing the guy doesn't mention Dir don't write nonsense.
Who are Beesha dhexe? Isaaq

Reer Awdal = samaroon

Status
Not open for further replies.