Somaliland gets roasted by YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@government I can't with the comments.:damn: The disrespect
Why all those horn African nations except Somalia sound shit. Who let those songs be chosen. And no offence to the singers but when it's high voiced females or children it sounds irritating and whiny to hear.:ohlord:
LOL Djibouti and SL will kept be given these shit national anthems until they become legit nations and join Somalia and for SL to accept the truth they're not a country.:gaasdrink:
SL and Djibouti need to step up I have friends from both areas who only know the Somali one.:siilaanyolaugh:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
I lowkey feel uncomfortable with these ajnabis roasting Somalis, but at the same time these ass Somalilanders I want to defend call Puntland punaniland. f*ck you niggas I don’t care bout y’all :jcoleno:

@government I can't with the comments.:damn: The disrespect
Why all those horn African nations except Somalia sound shit. Who let those songs be chosen. And no offence to the singers but when it's high voiced females or children it sounds irritating and whiny to hear.:ohlord:
LOL Djibouti and SL will kept be given these shit national anthems until they become legit nations and join Somalia and for SL to accept the truth they're not a country.:gaasdrink:
SL and Djibouti need to step up I have friends from both areas who only know the Somali one.:siilaanyolaugh:
Did you see the comment that said apparently Somalia was the only nation in the horn to buy a decent microphone:damn::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending