Somaliland genocide against dogs!

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
This was Borama a long time ago. I remember being mad wallah. Why not cage them and sell to white people?. The thing is Borama still has a lot of dogs even after this episode. There are dogs and goats everywhere on roads in borama.

Dogs need to be caged and sold. The rightful owners of goats need to come collect their goats.

ALLAH loves white people for a reason, they show compasion to animals.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This was Borama a long time ago. I remember being mad wallah. Why not cage them and sell to white people?. The thing is Borama still has a lot of dogs even after this episode. There are dogs and goats everywhere on roads in borama.

Dogs need to be caged and sold. The rightful owners of goats need to come collect their goats.

ALLAH loves white people for a reason, they show compasion to animals.
I think it's right for them to do this cause most of these dogs have rabies and history for attacking people.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
All the problems facing actual human beings and I'm supposed to cry about some animals
Actually, Islam prohibits the killing of animals for no viable reason and encourages for the most humane and effective solutions to be used.

There is a Hadith that a women caged an animal was sent to the pits of hell after not freeing it. There’s also another hadith where a prostitute feeds a dog and allah relieves her of her sins.

Hence, animals are to be respected and not killed for unjustified reasons.

Actually, Islam prohibits the killing of animals for no viable reason and encourages for the most humane and effective solutions to be used.

There is a Hadith that a women caged an animal was sent to the pits of hell after not freeing it. There’s also another hadith where a prostitute feeds a dog and allah relieves her of her sins.

Hence, animals are to be respected and not killed for unjustified reasons.

no hadith says for me to cry about animals

Lord of Warshiekh

Omg wtf, they dropped dead in 2 seconds, and niggas really burned them.:gucciwhat:
Somalis have a long superstition that dogs are forbidden and should be killed. They should just castrate them and put them in animal centres but.....an IQ of 68 is an obstacle to its achievement

Somalis have a long superstition that dogs are forbidden and should be killed. They should just castrate them and put them in animal centres but.....an IQ of 68 is an obstacle to its achievement

more evidence that these threads are not about concern for animal welfare but are part of an anti-Somali agenda

it is not haraam for me to say I am more concerned about human problems than animal problems

but it is haraam for you to insult Somalis and propagate the 68-IQ myth, which is absolutely a lie

Lord of Warshiekh

no hadith says for me to cry about animals
Its a very well-known hadith. I’m surprised that you ignorantly dismiss it...
The prophet and his men were preparing for a battle when the eggs of a bird were missing, the prophet halted his men to search for the egg and returned it to the nest. It’s also forbidden for muslims to hurt an animal or give no care for it when in serious distress.

Of course, humans face problems but god created animals as evidence, sustenance, and to be observed by humans.

Its a very well-known hadith. I’m surprised that you ignorantly dismiss it...
The prophet and his men were preparing for a battle when the eggs of a bird were missing, the prophet halted his men to search for the egg and returned it to the nest. It’s also forbidden for muslims to hurt an animal or give no care for it when in serious distress.

Of course, humans face problems but god created animals as evidence, sustenance, and to be observed by humans.

You're engaging in strawman argumentation.

Lord of Warshiekh

more evidence that these threads are not about concern for animal welfare but are part of an anti-Somali agenda

it is not haraam for me to say I am more concerned about human problems than animal problems

but it is haraam for you to insult Somalis and propagate the 68-IQ myth, which is absolutely a lie
I never said your comment was haraam, I simply corrected you.

Also, most or at least half of the somali population do have a below average IQ.
Why would I slam my people with such a scornful statement? Because after various observations, the reviewal of their history, their social behaviour, and conduct in private and public areas, they are violent, ill-mannered, and do not contribute anything good in society.

I’m sorry but this isn’t haraam. I did not say every somali, I said some. The people in that clip were very unintelligent in their actions. If they were right, did they have know that the dog population would continue breeding and the problem will continue? This formalises, justifies, and completely exposes the utter state of the Somali Psyche.

I never said your comment was haraam, I simply corrected you.

No, you misrepresented my position and attacked the misrepresentation that you invented.

This is what I said:

All the problems facing actual human beings and I'm supposed to cry about some animals

Nowhere does that contradict anything in the Quran or hadith.

Also, most or at least half of the somali population do have a below average IQ.
Why would I slam my people with such a scornful statement? Because after various observations, the reviewal of their history, their social behaviour, and conduct in private and public areas, they are violent, ill-mannered, and do not contribute anything good in society.

I’m sorry but this isn’t haraam. I did not say every somali, I said some. The people in that clip were very unintelligent in their actions. If they were right, did they have know that the dog population would continue breeding and the problem will continue? This formalises, justifies, and completely exposes the utter state of the Somali Psyche.

You can hate your own people all you want but don't expect me to go along with it. Hating on Somalis is not what Quran and Sunnah teach. The Sunnah does teach against backbiting Muslims, though.

Somalis are intelligent people with many good characteristics.

Also, the IQ myth that is promoted by white supremacists is a lie.

Last edited:

Lord of Warshiekh

You're engaging in strawman argumentation.
If you patiently read your own comment, you said that ‘No hadith told me to cry about animals’. I suspect by the word ‘cry’, you are actually meant ‘to care’.

I mentioned in my first paragraph that the prophet searched for a bird’s eggs, an animal, and something you won’t ‘cry about’. Since it is expected of every muslim to emulate the prophet, even regarding his care to animals, you contradicted him in that manner by saying you wouldn’t ‘care’ for one.

Thus, I was not engaged in a straw-man argument but simply justifying my claims.

If you patiently read your own comment, you said that ‘No hadith told me to cry about animals’. I suspect by the word ‘cry’, you are actually meant ‘to care’.

You suspect wrong. "Cry" and "care" are two different words. You're not free to just change my words so you can "win" in an argument.

I mentioned in my first paragraph that the prophet searched for a bird’s eggs, an animal, and something you won’t ‘cry about’. Since it is expected of every muslim to emulate the prophet, even regarding his care to animals, you contradicted him in that manner by saying you wouldn’t ‘care’ for one.

Thus, I was not engaged in a straw-man argument but simply justifying my claims.

So you actually outline how you changed my wording so you could "win" an argument against me (as though "winning" is more important than being truthful), you outline your textbook example of how you engaged in strawman argumentation and then claim you didn't engage in such.

Lord of Warshiekh

You suspect wrong. "Cry" and "care" are two different words. You're not free to just change my words so you can "win" in an argument,

So you actually outline how you changed my wording so you could "win" an argument against me (as though "winning" is more important than being truthful), you outline your textbook example of how you engaged in strawman argumentation and then claim you didn't engage in such.
This is a question I will ask. Do you believe that animals should be disregarded for and their dire problems regarding life and death be dismissed? I am sure the prophet would say no.

By life and death, I mean human actions that led to it

Trending