Somaliland: Founding member of Kulmiye expelled from political party for questioning Muse Bihi’s leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The guy left the party months ago this isn’t new news at all. The last parliamentary elections in may hashi was working lowkey wadani helping them in votes.

in case op didn’t know since they just wanna push their agenda lately. The new chairman of Kulmiye is ina kahin and the new chairman of wadani is xirsi gaab both of them are hj Maxamed abokor. Cirro and bixi will both still gunning for HJ votes for next year elections and hj are divided right now with both camps.
I'm intrigued to find out HJ is are the king makers, your region's future relies on the Bedouin electorate. But I am happy to find out the legend Hirsi Gaab has joined Wadani. With his historical corruption and the rigid Cirro, we can safely conclude the return of your uncle.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm intrigued to find out HJ is are the king makers, your region's future relies on the Bedouin electorate. But I am happy to find out the legend Hirsi Gaab has joined Wadani. With his historical corruption and the rigid Cirro, we can safely conclude the return of your uncle.
Why don’t you tell that to @Gantaal97 that wadani and Kulmiye both suck. But one party has more money is the difference :lolbron:

Why don’t you tell that to @Gantaal97 that wadani and Kulmiye both suck. But one party has more money is the difference :lolbron:
1635539828137.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Vito Rizutto did it today but @Duchess does it every day to herself/himself lol. He/she is more involved in Somaliland than Landers themselves lmfao. You will never see a lander that is that obsessed with them, we all know this is just one sided thing which makes it more funny and embarrassing.

Boo-hoo. I’ll post about whatever I want.
Go see a therapist to heal your intergenerational trauma.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Extension coming soon. I guess Somalis are not so different after all. :lolbron:
I wonder who will give him the extension sure as heck the parliament won’t since his party doesn’t hold any power

Duchess

VIP
She's weird who doesn't understand Somaliland politics but hey what you expect from walanweyn who comes from jungle lawless failed country

Do you mean the same Somaliland that didn’t hold parliamentary elections for 16 years or the Somaliland where every president has extended their term and served an avg of 8 years in office except the first one (your uncle) who was disrespected for being a laangaab and didn’t even serve 2 years?

Do you mean the same Somaliland that didn’t hold parliamentary elections for 16 years or the Somaliland where every president has extended their term and served an avg of 8 years in office except the first one (your uncle) who was disrespected for being a laangaab and didn’t even serve 2 years?
Here comes the usual calcaal :duck:

First hold wide elections instead of photo op elections of 3 unknown tuulos :lolbron:

Gokboru

To be fair First President was interim President. He served 2 years as chairman of the SNM and stayed 2 more years as interim President of the SNM dominated government. Cigaal came along and divided up the SNM political wing along clan lines and assumed power that way.

As far as extension, Rayaale appeased certain clans like the HY and Ciise Muuse to extend his term , Siilaanyo had the majority in parliament but it seems Somaliland is way to volatile and things are very different, not to mention Muuse Biixi fell out with major clan that supported him in 2017, the HJ. With Garxajis and HJ being majority in parliament it is highly unlikely that Muuse can extend his term .

To be fair First President was interim President. He served 2 years as chairman of the SNM and stayed 2 more years as interim President of the SNM dominated government. Cigaal came along and divided up the SNM political wing along clan lines and assumed power that way.

As far as extension, Rayaale appeased certain clans like the HY and Ciise Muuse to extend his term , Siilaanyo had the majority in parliament but it seems Somaliland is way to volatile and things are very different, not to mention Muuse Biixi fell out with major clan that supported him in 2017, the HJ. With Garxajis and HJ being majority in parliament it is highly unlikely that Muuse can extend his term .
GX are the majority in the parliament and the opposition parties are headed by them

Gokboru

GX are the majority in the parliament and the opposition parties are headed by them
I know that but I am saying also the HJ are opposed to Muuse Biixi as well. As far as political parties goes , Kulmiye has only 30 of 82 parliamentary members. It would be hard for him to extend unless he explores the loophole that is whenever Somaliland is an emergency State the President gets extended lol he could try. But people are too woke and more politically aware of dealings thanks in large part to technology. Everything is under microscope

Habar Yunis is the largest sub clan within the borders of Somaliland, if Habar Yunis is "langaab" than so is Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Habar Awal and all clans that live in Somaliland.

Duchess

VIP
Habar Yunis is the largest sub clan within the borders of Somaliland, if Habar Yunis is "langaab" than so is Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Habar Awal and all clans that live in Somaliland.

I call it like I see it. If they were the largest subclan in Somaliland they wouldn’t be shut out of political power for almost 30 years and they sure as hell wouldn’t be treated like 4th class citizen. Take Coldoon for example who spent months in prison without being brought before a court and everyone who spoke out against it has been sentenced and thrown in jail too. Give me a break with these internet fantasies.

Somaliland politics is getting very interesting. It's totally unpredictable . But the theme is the same. It seems everyone wants the Habarjeclo support to the point that all 3 parties are giving the chairmanship to Habarjeclo folks , Kulmiye and wadani already did it , and faysal Ali waraabe may do the same in few weeks Time with xaashi . In my opinion the president is not coming back. The wadani coalition is huge . But you never know it's even possible that he may step down for his friend Kaahin. Which can turn back to the old game. But most of the peaple of somaliland prefer the new coalitions .

I call it like I see it. If they were the largest subclan in Somaliland they wouldn’t be shut out of political power for almost 30 years and they sure as hell wouldn’t be treated like 4th class citizen. Take Coldoon for example who spent months in prison without being brought before a court and everyone who spoke out against it has been sentenced and thrown in jail too. Give me a break with these internet fantasies.
LOL Garhajis/HY has the most seats in the parliament and most majors in every major city. Being thrown in jail has nothing to do with what clan you belong to. Also the current Somaliland government is kinda controversial which is normal for a government. Just because daaroods are divided doesn't mean you can divide Isaaq lol, at the end of the day we are far more united than any other clan in greater Somalia, and you hate to see it lol.

@Gantaal97 no offence but do HY really love Somaliland? If you threaten to chimp out because you have to wait much longer for power than what's the point of SL seceding since you'll be as much as a failed state as us in the south. Unless Bihi crosses the line and commits genocide like Afweyne then for me dictatorship is much better than having no state at all

Even if HJ Wadani will win. People want change Kulmiye are no longer the underdog they lost last elections I won't be surprised if Sameroon dump Kulmiye and switch to Waddani.

UCID will chip away at Waddani's vote base that party is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.