Somaliland Flag Is Italy Colors

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you look at Somaliland Flag they literally put Italy flag colors with a somaliwayne star. This Italy flag colors and a star is wishing to reunite with the Italian colony of Somalia. You silly id00rs

Italy Flag GIF by Teehike

Many nations/states have those colours; Hungary, Mexico and Iran to name a few, I first thought landers got it from the SSDF, itself an Italian copy, but the silly iidoors actually copied the flag of Ghana 1964-66

Your obsession with Isaaq is beyond me but let’s examine what nation does your forsaken budhlayn wanna reunite with.
IMG_5652.jpeg

IMG_5651.jpeg

I never understood what the star meant for their flag. I doubt its a reference to the five territories like Somalia's flag lol

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I never understood what the star meant for their flag. I doubt its a reference to the five territories like Somalia's flag lol
The meaning of the flag is:
Green for prosperity
White for peace
Red for the blood of the fallen heroes of the liberation.
Shahada is for Islam
The Black star is for the demise of the united Somalia's dream.

Lots of Arab countries have the black, white, green & red combo. E.g Sudan, Palestine, Jordan, Libya, Kuwait & UAE. These are dubbed the 'pan-arab' colours. No idea if that's what SLand was going for though

If you look at Somaliland Flag they literally put Italy flag colors with a somaliwayne star. This Italy flag colors and a star is wishing to reunite with the Italian colony of Somalia. You silly id00rs

Italy Flag GIF by Teehike
Don't forget to take your medicine next time old man :)