Somaliland Electoral Dispute btwn Abdi Hashi and Khadar to be resolved tomorrow! - FINAL

2F50CCA2-94FB-4F60-9110-D571D23B8C39.jpeg
After a series of disputes regarding the Somaliland senators and lower house seats. The PM will sort out the long standing issue tomorrow.

I find it very absurd that it’s possible the winner of the upcoming elections maybe decided by men who can't even visit their own constituency.

Abdi Hashi who hasn't left Mogadishu for 40 years is there for money? Get a grip.

You don't know that much of his life I see, he is being outsmarted and outwitted, the way things are going he will be without influence soon.

This is Somaliands 5th Political clash, it seems Isaaqs have overtaken Somalia's political priorities.

I hope a resolution is found ASAP to their gridlock that's holding Somalia back from holding it's election.

Let it be known that FGS representatives for the North are fugitives. The Isaaq portion are not even Irir. Deport all the fugitives. Start with the sheegads claiming Irir. Real Irir from the South should get the sheegad Irir seats and genuine Northern Irir seats too . Give the northern Jabarti seats to southern Jabartis like MJ and MX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Kheyre why does Rooble keep defending Abdi Hashi, this old fart is useless.

View attachment 195869After a series of disputes regarding the Somaliland senators and lower house seats. The PM will sort out the long standing issue tomorrow.

I find it very absurd that it’s possible the winner of the upcoming elections maybe decided by men who can't even visit their own constituency.

There are no Somaliland senators in Muqdisho. The elected leaders of the North are in Hargeysa. The DirtyWuqooyi guys participating in the FGS elections selections are fugitives

Abdi Hashi who hasn't left Mogadishu for 40 years is there for money? Get a grip.

He is still a fugitive and he doesnt represent Wuqooyi

@Kheyre why does Rooble keep defending Abdi Hashi, this old fart is useless.

a better question

@Kheyre why doesnt Rooble extradite the fugitives from the North the way MrCheese gave QalbiDhagax to TPLF or DirtyWuqooyi fugitive seats to his own HG

Trending