Somaliland elections 2021

The Warlord Takes A Huge L
giphy.gif

Somaliland is the first state in Somalia to host 3 consecutive free and fair democratic elections. We have shown that Somalis are capable and set an example for other federal states to follow suite. Viva SL

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Only good news about this election.

Kulmiye lost its majority

UCID & Wadani are entering a coalition.

Next year presidential election gonna be spicy

Somaliland is the first state in Somalia to host 3 consecutive free and fair democratic elections. We have shown that Somalis are capable and set an example for other federal states to follow suite. Viva SL

The succes of Somaliland is based on it's commitment to it's independence and staying out of the mess of Somalia and it's federal states.

Don't conflate Somaliland with Somalia, it's getting boring...:yousmart:

The succes of Somaliland is based on it's commitment to it's independence and staying out of the mess of Somalia and it's federal states.

Don't conflate Somaliland with Somalia, it's getting boring...:yousmart:
I deal with facts and upon consensus, we are still a part and parcel of Somalia. No amount of jeegan brainwashing tactics will change that.

SL is already the most productive state we just need to lead the country into our own renaissance

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I deal with facts and upon consensus, we are still a part and parcel of Somalia. No amount of jeegan brainwashing tactics will change that.

SL is already the most productive state we just need to lead the country into our own renaissance
Sxb i dont know where you from but if you are not from SL its not your country so dont claim it. You can be guest only But thats it:holeup::hova:L

Somaliland would never be part of tribal system which allows only two cans to dominate the politics in xamar.

The day SL would be part of Somalia is the day 4.5 is ditched and qabil federal states just like PL is thrown out from the window

Somaliland would never be part of tribal system which allows only two cans to dominate the politics in xamar.

The day SL would be part of Somalia is the day 4.5 is ditched and qabil federal states just like PL is thrown out from the window
You are already part of Somalia, Mujahid Abdi Hashi(Muse Bixis words) is in Xamar and chose 24 Isaaq MPs.

4.5 will be here for 1-2 more administrations. Deep down im sure Somaliland wont get independance, a region which produces only 230 million (inflated) in revenue annualy with 3-5 million people cannot run a large scale independance plan.

Just visit hargeisa and witness the utter lack of planning, how can you successfully lobby independance in such a state. Hell, SLers are living on remittances or trying to escape.

Somalia will be a federalised system, in the next 10 years the SL system of faux exceptionalism will fade away. Southern Somalia will continue enjoying growth(billions in aid and 1 billion budget).

The new system is perfect, no more Djibouti style government. Next 30 years Somalia will become a western puppet and us diaspora will benefit.

I bet my life on it .

You are already part of Somalia, Mujahid Abdi Hashi(Muse Bixis words) is in Xamar and chose 24 Isaaq MPs.

4.5 will be here for 1-2 more administrations. Deep down im sure Somaliland wont get independance, a region which produces only 230 million (inflated) in revenue annualy with 3-5 million people cannot run a large scale independance plan.

Just visit hargeisa and witness the utter lack of planning, how can you successfully lobby independance in such a state. Hell, SLers are living on remittances or trying to escape.

Somalia will be a federalised system, in the next 10 years the SL system of faux exceptionalism will fade away. Southern Somalia will continue enjoying growth(billions in aid and 1 billion budget).

The new system is perfect, no more Djibouti style government. Next 30 years Somalia will become a western puppet and us diaspora will benefit.

I bet my life on it .
In your dreams warsegaliyo SL isn't part of Somalia faux tribalist system and those in xamar don't represent anyone from Hargeysa or Boorama. Alhamdullah SL with the little aid it gets was able to fund most of the state institution and projects including the elections with the citizens taxes unlike the govt in xamar which gets 10s of millions from foreign nations and few months ago begging the diaspora to fund them once their foreign friends stopped providing the aid :drakelaugh:

In your dreams warsegaliyo SL isn't part of Somalia faux tribalist system and those in xamar don't represent anyone from Hargeysa or Boorama. Alhamdullah SL with the little aid it gets was able to fund most of the state institution and projects including the elections with the citizens taxes unlike the govt in xamar which gets 10s of millions from foreign nations and few months ago begging the diaspora to fund them once their foreign friends stopped providing the aid :drakelaugh:

You are obviously delusional, SL is a corrupt nation with a budget smaller then most mid -sized companies.

Those who went to Xamar are handpicked by Abdi Hashi who was called a mujahid by muse bixi. If you were paying attention, that was one of the main reasons Abdi Hashi refused to take part in elections.

Go visit SL and then tell me if , just on face value, such a region has the ability to become a nation. I literally paid an airport worker to slip me through the flight without a visa.

Meanwhile Mogadishu is rapidly growing and is an economic powerhouse in Somalia. If I was to look at this logically I see Somaliland simply being pushed back into the fold over the next few decades.

SL literally can't even secure their borders due to one state of Somalia, now imagine a functional somalia that states Awdal and SSC will be part of Somalia by force. It will have full support by the locals and not have to worry about seccionist protests.

The notion of SL failed when it was based on the isaaq genocide, why would a person from SSC or Awdal have any pride in SNM and may 18?

You are obviously delusional, SL is a corrupt nation with a budget smaller then most mid -sized companies.

Those who went to Xamar are handpicked by Abdi Hashi who was called a mujahid by muse bixi. If you were paying attention, that was one of the main reasons Abdi Hashi refused to take part in elections.

Go visit SL and then tell me if , just on face value, such a region has the ability to become a nation. I literally paid an airport worker to slip me through the flight without a visa.

Meanwhile Mogadishu is rapidly growing and is an economic powerhouse in Somalia. If I was to look at this logically I see Somaliland simply being pushed back into the fold over the next few decades.

SL literally can't even secure their borders due to one state of Somalia, now imagine a functional somalia that states Awdal and SSC will be part of Somalia by force. It will have full support by the locals and not have to worry about seccionist protests.

The notion of SL failed when it was based on the isaaq genocide, why would a person from SSC or Awdal have any pride in SNM and may 18?
Dude you are kid calcaaling about SL 24/7 and knows nothing about the nation history.
Bixi calling the old dude in xamar Mujaahid was criticises by most SL people as they saw it as interference in xamar politics which we don't participate except hotel dudes.
The development of the Berbera port and the construction of the road connecting it from Ethiopia to the port would enable SL to become more successful stable HOA nations more than it's already by now.

@codewebsduh BTW somaliland wasn't founded because of the genocide it all come through because of the war and the chaos in xamar which strengthened the secessionist factions in Burco conference to push for repealing the act of union passed in 1960 by SL parliament

I 100% agree with you and it has to be on our terms. Hargeisa should be made the administrative capital while xamar is the economic capital in a centralised Somalia. As long as 4.5 exists though, we will not entertain the lunatics in the south

Trending