Somaliland declares more deportations of Southerns, this time in all of Sanaag

Were you dropped as a baby? There’s a voter card in the tweet. Did the displaced people have the time to forge cards while they were crammed in those trucks like goats? What kind of dumb ass questions are you asking?
Voter card looks fake and we didn't here anyone from those displaced say they were "legal citizens" again where's your evidence??

He’s a clown with a lot of time on his hands. Don’t let him waste yours boowe.
Aww did I hurt your feelings hunno ??

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Voter card looks fake and we didn't here anyone from those displaced say they were "legal citizens" again where's your evidence??

Well too bad for you that GaroweOnline is a respected news agency with a lot of influence and you’re a jobless incel troll yapping away on Somali spot.

Your Nazi-like government rounded people up based on accents and clan without any care or concern for how long they had been in Sool or their legal status. D&M in Australia will be launching a case against Somaliland and Muse Bihi.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He’s a clown with a lot of time on his hands. Don’t let him waste yours boowe.
He one of idiots denied facts that his army been humiliated in 2019. Even their odey Nuux taani was screaming like about bribe money.

Let him say what let him sleep at night. Reality in ground we secure our land finally in 2019.

Remains Sool.

Duchess

VIP
It’s fake those cards can’t be bended what’s so ever.
Sherlock Holmes, what would the displaced people achieve from having fake voter cards? If this is the argument you’re resorting to, you’ve already lost.

Well too bad for you that GaroweOnline is a respected news agency with a lot of influence and you’re a jobless incel troll yapping away on Somali spot.

Your Nazi-like government rounded people up based on accents and clan without any care or concern for how long they had been in Sool or their legal status. D&M in Australia will be launching a case against Somaliland and Muse Bihi.

I don't care what they will do but I think is better for them to be in their region their homeland

Duchess

VIP
I don't care what they will do but I think is better for them to be in their region their homeland
They have no interest in returning to your cursed lands, but they’re coming for their looted properties you mooryaans refuse to give back.

Trending

Latest posts