Somaliland declares more deportations of Southerns, this time in all of Sanaag

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@codewebsduh i guess they not welcome after all

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

When will Faysal Ali Waraabe’s wife be deported? This is an important question that requires an answer.

Stupid question she's legally a Somaliland citizen married to a Somaliland politician.

Any who's residing the country illegally is being deported from the republic tbh I'm against this rushed deportation as I believe Ethiopians deserve to be deported including those who hold refugee status

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Stupid question she's legally a Somaliland citizen married to a Somaliland politician.

Any who's residing the country illegally is being deported from the republic tbh I'm against this rushed deportation as I believe Ethiopians deserve to be deported including those who hold refugee status

No, it’s not a stupid question because Somaliland authorities claim the men, women and children they are indiscriminately displacing entered Somaliland illegally even though many had voted in the recent elections. How do you know Faysal Ali Waraabe’s wife entered Somaliland legally? In every real country in the world, an illegal alien can marry a legal citizen but it does not automatically change the illegal migrants status in the country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When will Faysal Ali Waraabe’s wife be deported? This is an important question that requires an answer.

He addresses those concerns in this recent video “Jarmaal xita caruur ban ka dhalay”

:russ:

No, it’s not a stupid question because Somaliland authorities claim the men, women and children they are indiscriminately displacing entered Somaliland illegally even though many had voted in the recent elections. How do you know Faysal Ali Waraabe’s wife entered Somaliland legally? In every real country in the world, an illegal alien can marry a legal citizen but it does not automatically change the illegal migrants status in the country.
They didn't vote in recent elections and his wife was with him since the Kacaan era so drop the stupid narrative and allegations you're spreading around here

OMG so the reer fish-boys were only after the Loot, their welcoming act to Badhan was a trap for them to loot refugees.

Shocked GIF - Search and Download GIFs on Gifburg

Trending