Somaliland contradicts and incriminates itself (comedy of the century)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Do you even know the actual background of Koore? he use to be a kirishboy/xamaal. No one should take a note of that sad clown.

26907229_1396703133790991_1490537261045044304_n.jpg

That explains a lot. He is paid handsomely. He went from broke Kirishboy sleeping with the goats to Wasiir. Only in SL will ex SNM become homeless while the children of the Faqash are eating good

Bohol

VIP
That explains a lot. He is paid handsomely. He went from broke Kirishboy sleeping with the goats to Wasiir. Only in SL will ex SNM become homeless while the children of the ****** are eating good

Sland government has a policy of selecting the lowest of the low as ministers for communities they despise and for that they become great daboqodhis. It is a old policy.

Saalax Bidaar

Sland government has a policy of selecting the lowest of the low as ministers for communities they despise and for that they become great daboqodhis. It is a old policy.
On the other hand Somalia selects the youngest and brightest from SL such as Dr Saleebaan

Do you even know the actual background of Koore? he use to be a kirishboy/xamaal. No one should take a note of that sad clown.

Cali Koore is easily the most popular politician in SL right now. Reer SL absolutely love him because of his leadership qualities probably due to the landheer dna in him. And theres alot talk of him being the next president. He can easily get his clan militia in taleex to capture carre and bring him in shackles to hargesia.

Saalax Bidaar

Cali Koore is easily the most popular politician in SL right now. Reer SL absolutely love him because of his leadership qualities probably due to the landheer dna in him. And theres alot talk of him being the next president. He can easily get his clan militia in taleex to capture carre and bring him in shackles to hargesia.
Exhibit A of the Dhulbahante mindset. So you are Jeegaan now?

Bohol

VIP
So why do you delete my posts clearly your bothered

View attachment 53757

Kashmiri boy no one is bothered. More than 10 of your people died today like flies guess what no one gives a f*ck. :lol: I don't allow nobodies to try derail threads. Go attend the mass burial and bury your bakhti instead of obsessing over Muj Caare. Talk about priorities :lol: . Lastly if you have any balls go to Caare since the Somaliland army admitted he committed massacres against your people then got promoted haadi kale nacnacda ha ula imaan daadka.

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 53759
The man that will capture harambe i mean caare and bring him to justice

What man? since when did Dh!llobdane became men. He should free Las Anod and the only thing he will be catching is a beating like his cousin Baashe feedhmacansade kkkk.

Know your place abaayo unless you want another beating.:gaasdrink:

otRgAiq.gif

You should be the last to talk about Harambe since the Xamaal boy Koore resembles one kkk.

Bohol

VIP
Caare needs more target practice for his new army (the karbash he delivered in Sool is not enough). Bring more xamaal boys kkk.

xildhibaan-saleban-cali-koofre.jpg

Caare needs more target practice for his new army (the karbash he delivered in Sool is not enough). Bring more xamaal boys kkk.

xildhibaan-saleban-cali-koofre.jpg
Now your just being silly, i dont think you know who cali koore is. The men is no joke he can go anywhere he wants while caare is confined to the bushes

Bohol

VIP
Now your just being silly, i dont think you know who cali koore is. The men is no joke he can go anywhere he wants while caare is confined to the bushes

All I know is his people are pussies. When they are not getting massacred by Caare they are getting massacred by Puntland in Taleex.

:manny:

Bohol

VIP
News coming out is saying new troops from eastern Sanaag joined Caare. Seems like this backfired.

Why is this dhulbahante dude doing niiko for Somaliland..

Kulaha dhulbahante are going to chain and bring caare in shackles to Hargeysa....

Like :mindblown:

If he said he is going to chain and take him in shackles to laascaanood to face justice for what he did to dhulbahante....fair point.. laaaaaakiiiin to Hargeysa......

Classic case of Stockholm syndrome

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The same project that has been occupying your land for nearly a decade and half right?

Col Caare is off to great start and is already creating headache for Jeegaanta. If you want to liberate your land, line up behind the man and he will take you to the promise land

As the Caare saga continues, HY will finally understand why it has been so difficult for Dhulbahante to unite themselves. The problem is that Somali clans have become larger than ever and thus much harder to control. The subclans of today are as large as the whole clan was in 1960. Population growth destroys assabiyah. Can you imagine Isxaaq joining Caare and bringing the fight to Hargeisa? Or Musa Carre besieging Burco? Because that is what is necessary to win. HY are divided territorially and have to wage a 2 front war making it even harder. If you cannot imagine either of these situations, and I can't, you should not support Caare. I support him anyway because I want to see a weaker SL, and I hope Caare does real damage.

The HA and HJ control the economy and the military and can simply pay their way through this. They can also recruit from the Gadabursi at will. Gadabursi, HA and HJ combined with the revenue from Berbera are sure to win any war with HY. HY as a clan is the largest in Somaliland and can win against any of the 3 in a clan war, but this is not a clan war. It is a war of coalitions and HY is alone.

In the 90s it was Garxajis, then Ciidagalle left. Now it is HY, but only Sacad Yoonis is left. This is how wars are won and lost.

Saalax Bidaar

As the Caare saga continues, HY will finally understand why it has been so difficult for Dhulbahante to unite themselves. The problem is that Somali clans have become larger than ever and thus much harder to control. The subclans of today are as large as the whole clan was in 1960. Population growth destroys assabiyah. Can you imagine Isxaaq joining Caare and bringing the fight to Hargeisa? Or Musa Carre besieging Burco? Because that is what is necessary to win. HY are divided territorially and have to wage a 2 front war making it even harder. If you cannot imagine either of these situations, and I can't, you should not support Caare. I support him anyway because I want to see a weaker SL, and I hope Caare does real damage.

The HA and HJ control the economy and the military and can simply pay their way through this. They can also recruit from the Gadabursi at will. Gadabursi, HA and HJ combined with the revenue from Berbera are sure to win any war with HY. HY as a clan is the largest in Somaliland and can win against any of the 3 in a clan war, but this is not a clan war. It is a war of coalitions and HY is alone.

In the 90s it was Garxajis, then Ciidagalle left. Now it is HY, but only Sacad Yoonis is left. This is how wars are won and lost.

Great input.

I personally do not support an out right war, it is pointless however I support HY fully joining Somalia and flying the blue flag in all of our territories. If Jeegaan are willing to attack us because we are no loyal to their ways, then it might come to war of self defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending