Somaliland confirms FGS/Xamar has nothing to do with Lascanod war and it’s being fuelled by Deni

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E220E910-63F2-49F8-8A9E-3E6B28559486.jpeg

I am happy to see sense returning to our neighbouring country. We have no ill will to Somaliland :manny:

There’s no such thing as Digil and mirifle. Just say u support mirifle 😂 Elay wiiiiiiiqqqqq

Why are invalidating the clan of the true laandheeres of konfur?!? You've finally met your match, miyaa? :reallymaury:

Once AS is defeated, the Elays will be coming for everyone. The will not spare your people either kkk 😅

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why are invalidating the clan of the true laandheeres of konfur?!? You've finally met your match, miyaa? :reallymaury:

Once AS is defeated, the Elays will be coming for everyone. The will not spare your people either kkk 😅
We already live with Digil in LS who are rediscovering their Samaale lineage :manny:

Elayyyyy wiiiiqqq have no border with us, are they planning to take plan rides again to fight us 😂 that slick trick can only be used once

We already live with Digil in LS who are rediscovering their Samaale lineage :manny:

Elayyyyy wiiiiqqq have no border with us, are they planning to take plan rides again to fight us 😂 that slick trick can only be used once
So you've embraced Samalenimo? kkk Mise, you're still subscribed to HAGism, and just doing intra D&M isku dir with the objective of ceasing to exist the D&M alliance lineage? :kanyehmm:

Don't forget that Barawe is the de-jure capital of KGS. Once that move finally occurs, they won't need to fight nobody. I see that LaftaGareen is already making preparations to bring over his entire 'entourage'. You know what that means :patrice:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So you've embraced Samalenimo? kkk Mise, you're still subscribed to HAGism, and just doing intra D&M isku dir? :kanyehmm:

Don't forget that Barawe is the de-jure capial of KGS. Once that move finally occurs, they won't need to fight nobody. I see that Lafta-Gareen is already taking baby steps now with his entire 'entourage'. You know what that means :patrice:
Huh when have I not been Samaale, that’s disregarding my lineage. It’s Isaaq who are in and out and am skeptical of. Not the other Samaales, Dir or otherwise.

Barawe is a single city in LS which has thousands of HAG SNA holding it from falling to Shabaab a few kms away. I doubt a politicians entourage would be enough to upset the increasingly HAG population movement there as business expands from Xamar all the way along the coast through Marka and beyond. Elay’s border with hawiye is buurhakaba. To change demographics is too much of an ask and KG is not moving there anytime soon.

One other point if Barawe moves to KG, Xamar will be selecting KG politicians once it’s out of Ethiopian hands and deep in control of SNA. Could you imagine January’s Badbaado KG in Barawe 😂 I welcome LG to move but I doubt he has the balls.

Btw if there’s no difference between digil and mirifle I’m sure everyone can agree next KG should be Digil, Garre should lead the state :lawd:

Huh when have I not been Samaale, that’s disregarding my lineage. It’s Isaaq who are in and out and am skeptical of. Not the other Samaales, Dir or otherwise.

Barawe is a single city in LS which has thousands of HAG SNA holding it from falling to Shabaab a few kms away. I doubt a politicians entourage would be enough to upset the increasingly HAG population movement there as business expands from Xamar all the way along the coast through Marka and beyond. Elay’s border with hawiye is buurhakaba. To change demographics is too much of an ask and KG is not moving there anytime soon.

One other point if Barawe moves to KG, Xamar will be selecting KG politicians once it’s out of Ethiopian hands and deep in control of SNA. Could you imagine January’s Badbaado KG in Barawe 😂 I welcome LG to move but I doubt he has the balls.

Btw if there’s no difference between digil and mirifle I’m sure everyone can agree next KG should be Digil, Garre should lead the state :lawd:

Regarding Barawe, I was thinking in a post-AS Somalia where they would be gone from the entire KGS. But that's too much to ask for at this given stage. I think convincing people (and some clan elders) to trust and support the gov't will be much harder than fighting AS in itself in the long run 😅

Once Somalia moves towards 1m1v, nothing is impossible. As long as you ally with clans with enough people to vote you in, you may find anyone at the kursi leading the state. Provided that the elections happen in a daacad way without any voting irregularities :icon e confused:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Regarding Barawe, I was thinking in a post-AS Somalia where they would be gone from the entire KGS. But that's too much to ask for at this given stage. I think convincing people (and some clan elders) to trust and support the gov't will be much harder than fighting AS in itself in the long run 😅

Once Somalia moves towards 1m1v, nothing is impossible. As long as you ally with clans with enough people to vote you in, you may find anyone at the kursi leading the state. Provided that the elections happen in a daacad way without any voting irregularities :icon e confused:
I believe only 3 degmos aren’t in government hands in KG. they might just liberate them even if they’re similar to the current degmos under FGS/ENDF, despite them being in a sea of Shabaab but the city is free so you can claim victory.

You can see how tough clearing the countryside in Hirshabelle/Galmudug. 20k troops there now and slowly making progress in the hawd. You have more cooperative clans there yet it’s a struggle