Somaliland condemns the attack at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Better late than never, Now send help and join the humanitarian efforts if you have any ounce of dignity left. :kodaksmiley:

Hemaal

VIP

Not enough sxb. We need to stand together during this difficult time, Somaliland should at least take part of the relief efforts, Puntland as well. Every little thing counts, this could have happen anywhere.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not enough sxb. We need to stand together during this difficult time, Somaliland should at least take part of the relief efforts, Puntland as well. Every little thing counts, this could have happen anywhere.
Agreed, we must put aside political differences and stand together in solidarity

Hemaal

VIP
what can we do? Turkey + Djîbouti is not enough?

Not it's not enough, there's always something you can do no matter how small. At least there are people leaving hargeisa/garowe/nairobi to volunteer for the crisis response groups.

Jeesto

VIP
Since Somaliland has some of the best hospitals in the region, they should bring some of the wounded to Hargeisa and give them the care and treatment they need.

Gambar

VIP
Condemnation is not enough, a lot of lives were lost. Didn’t a lot of reer waqooyi live in the Hodan District? Everyone should come together during this time. AUN all the lives lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending