Somaliland commander in Taleex district killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Sl killed him they just framing pl
They just got destroyed around taleh though in separate incident

I doubt they are sophisticated enough for red flags. :pachah1: Last night another commander was killed by shelling. So many commanders dying like flies.

I bet you're so happy
He is soo happy daily trolling the Internet to find stories about somaliland distraction. This is dhulbante killing dhulbante the somalilad guys should realise the time they would travel without care between dhulbante villages is over until they have full control of the area they should not travel the gentleman agreement where somaliland and putland leaders is over now time for revenge for anyone from puntland leadership crossing to areas like buhodle or badan.

Bohol

VIP
the somalilad guys should realise the time they would travel without care between dhulbante villages is over until they have full control of the area they should not travel the gentleman agreement where somaliland and putland leaders is over now time for revenge for anyone from puntland leadership crossing to areas like buhodle or badan.

Buhoodle (semi) and Badhan are under Puntland control. :manny:

I doubt they are sophisticated enough for red flags. :pachah1: Last night another commander was killed by shelling. So many commanders dying like flies.
I never seen so many commander dead in warm up fights:russ:
Somaliland artillery unit got Stevie wonder calling shots:dead:

Bohol

VIP
I never seen so many commander dead in warm up fights:russ:
Somaliland artillery unit got Stevie wonder calling shots:dead:

I think Puntland has a insider intelligence telling them where each colonel of Sland is located minute by minute.

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I lost count on how many Somaliland commanders died in this conflict.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wait I thought Taleex was with Puntland? I swear I remember them switching over to Puntland in just last month

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The man was delivering food aid and gets killed. I expect a retaliation very soon or else bixi is a :manny:

Best excuse we have now push back these punanis :susp:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
God is with us because he hates aggressors and oppressors. The small village of Tukaraq will be the end of Somaliland.
:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending