Somaliland claims 500 Jubbaland soldier headed to Tukaraq stopped by Papa Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
A sub-clan of HG called Sa'ad has been bullying MJ's ever since so you call other Daroods to rescue you.

If Isaaq are weak, why do they rule your Darood brothers?:liberaltears:

If Isaaq are weak than Darood are weaker. :manny:
Sacad Siciid have been bullying MJ is like saying Sacad Muse have been bullying Ogaden, completely immeasurable and fanatical to believe

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Daarood are mosf delusional folks in Somali history. In Somaliland they are occupied by the Isaaq a fellow Somali tribe. In Ethiopia they hide behind tigre ceeb, in Kenya they hide behind the balls of uhurru kenyatta. That same adoon Kenyatta uses the Kismaayo port and Jubbaland resources. :siilaanyolaugh:

How can a tribe take so many L's

like i said its all claimed on paper, things are different on the ground....

my brother is actually in badhan........

keep spewing lies like your kin tho:nvjpqts:

The great Somali unionist and patriot and current minister for Planning in Somalia, Ambassador Jamaal Maxamed Xassan, is from Badhan. The last time he visited his home town, the Jeegaanlanders were shitting in their pants.

Badhan is the home of true Somali patriots. Any Jeegaanlander who strays near their lands gets shot in the head and butt.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Karim where are you getting this 1.7 million number you keep quoting?:gucciwhat:

Here is the facts, You guys may be larger but Isaaq are not some minority clan. We are 80% of the population within Somaliland.

This population breakdown includes the Somalis who live outside the borders of Somalia as well.

Somalia has one major ethnic group, one language, and one religion. The existence of six major clans — Daarood (35 percent of the population), Hawiye (23 percent), Isaaq (23 percent), Digil and Rahanwayan (11 percent of the population) and the Dir (7 percent of the population).

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 2.56.59 PM.png

Source: http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/33/006.html

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim where are you getting this 1.7 million number you keep quoting?:gucciwhat:

Here is the facts, You guys may be larger but Isaaq are not some minority clan. We are 80% of the population within Somaliland.

This includes the population breakdown includes the Somalis who live outside the borders of Somalia as well.

Somalia has one major ethnic group, one language, and one religion. The existence of six major clans — Daarood (35 percent of the population), Hawiye (23 percent), Isaaq (23 percent), Digil and Rahanwayan (11 percent of the population) and the Dir (7 percent of the population).

Source: https://books.google.ca/books?id=yM...=0ahUKEwjSmYPV-pTbAhUC5YMKHZ_uDf44ChDoAQgmMAA
Im happy with 35%. But guys from your clan like @Factz like to deny the blatant truth which isn't Honorable thing to do.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Im happy with 35%. But guys from your clan like @Factz like to deny the blatant truth which isn't Honorable thing to do.

I've provided you evidence so I did not lie to my claim. You said we're 1.7 million people when in the 90's we were estimated to be 3 million? You're the one who denies the blatant truth, not me.

Plus, I never denied that Darood are bigger than Isaaq. I simply showed you evidence that Isaaq is bigger than Darood within Somalia republic, not Somaliweyn. Please learn how to read next time.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I've provided you evidence so I did not lie to my claim. You said we're 1.7 million people when in the 90's we were estimated to be 3 million? You're the one who denies the blatant truth, not me.
So that means you guys were 50/% of the population coz the whole population of Somalia was approximately 6 million at that time.
:ulyin:

Cumar

VIP

Isaaq and Hawiye are urbanized clans of roughly the same size, while Darood is the most rural clan. That is why they have the largest territory. Majority of Isaaq and Haiwye live in densely populated corridors in or near major population centres, Hargeisa and Mogadishu respectively. So while they may have less land, it doesn't mean that they are smaller, as it is very densely populated.

Majority of Darood live outisde the borders (NFD, DDSI) also. That is why Darood being 35% of all Somalis is believable.

Cumar

VIP

Plus, I never denied that Darood are bigger than Isaaq. I simply showed you evidence that Isaaq is bigger than Darood within Somalia republic, not Somaliweyn. Please learn how to read next time.

Source needed. No way to know anything about raw population numbers of any clan. Especially in the 1990s when there was no civilian govt.

I am talking strictly percentages here.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

This includes the population breakdown includes the Somalis who live outside the borders of Somalia as well.

View attachment 45629

Source: http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/33/006.html

Sxb, Hawiye is the biggest clan in Somalia. Everyone will tell you that, even Daroods themselves. They are 25% of Somalia while Isaaq is 22% and Darood is 20% in Somalia, respectively.

RaTDM_TCTxCy03s79yWFrw.png

Here is the 1960 estimate of Somalia clan populations.

Jf0Nn3o4Td29esZSDygoEg.png

Here: http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-05-18-who-really-rules-somalia-the-tale-of-three-clans

Cumar

VIP
Sxb, Hawiye is the biggest clan in Somalia. Everyone will tell you that, even Daroods themselves. They are 25% of Somalia while Isaaq is 22% and Darood is 20% in Somalia, respectively.

RaTDM_TCTxCy03s79yWFrw.png

Here is the 1960 estimate of Somalia clan populations.

Jf0Nn3o4Td29esZSDygoEg.png

Here: http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-05-18-who-really-rules-somalia-the-tale-of-three-clans

I'm not talking about Somalia only, If you want to talk about the population of Somali clans, you have to include Djibouti, DDSI and NFD.

Hawiye and Isaaq are the same size like my source establishes anyways so i don't know what you are trying to prove here.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not talking about Somalia only, If you want to talk about the population of Somali clans, you have to include Djibouti DDSI and NFD.

Hawiye and Isaaq are the same size like my source establishes anyways so i don't know what you are trying to prove here.

Well I was talking about Somalia with these delusional people since they were comparing Somaliland and Puntland.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Factz you're well known for your abnoxious claims and coming up with outrageous numbers out of thin air. Kulahaa we were 3 million back in the 90s :mindblown:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you're well known for your abnoxious claims and coming up with outrageous numbers out of thin air. Kulahaa we were 3 million back in the 90s :mindblown:

Says the one who said we're 1.7 million people when Woqooyi galbeed alone has way more population than that. :mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Says the one who said we're 1.7 million people when Woqooyi galbeed alone has way more population than that. :mjlol:
Give me a source that says W/Galbeed is 1.7 m or more. You're doing it again :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts