Somaliland businessmen officially stop using Somaliland shilling and render it useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The fake ones or the real? We use the dollar as well :nahgirl:
Your country doesn’t exist your passport isn’t recognised internationally you currency is worth as much as tissue paper it’s a sad state of affairs how long can you keep up this facade

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gadiid you have no loyalty to Allah you’re only loyal to your tribe the reason I say this is Allah orders us to remain united as Muslims and not cause disunity amongst eachother as Muslims in the Quran.

Yet your tribe disobeys the Quran by causing disunity amongst Muslim Somalis so you follow your tribe before you follow Allah cause if you did follow Allah then you wouldn’t follow your tribe by creating disunity amongst Muslims

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
@Gadiid you have no loyalty to Allah you’re only loyal to your tribe the reason I say this is Allah orders us to remain united as Muslims and not cause disunity amongst eachother as Muslims in the Quran.

Yet your tribe disobeys the Quran by causing disunity amongst Muslim Somalis so you follow your tribe before you follow Allah cause if you did follow Allah then you wouldn’t follow your tribe by creating disunity amongst Muslims
Waryaa, what's with the venom you takfiri Salafist?
Allah knows who I am, you internet cretin.
Acuudu billah, go takfir somewhere else, I warned you of the hadith about unnecessary takfir and you're still doing it.
Not to mention speaking of country loyalty when AGAIN I offered no position you absolute halfwit of a human being.

Wallahi, some people on this site must have special needs.

Stupid man, your name is apt. The irony is amazing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Acuudu billah, go takfir somewhere else, I warned you of the hadith about unnecessary takfir and you're still doing it.
Not to mention speaking of country loyalty when AGAIN I offered no position you absolute halfwit of a human being.

In the Quran surah Ali Imran Allah says the following

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Surah Ali Imran 3:103

Yet you support your tribe somaliland who disobey the Quran and want to cause disunity amongst Muslims, you can’t pick and chose what part of Islam to follow it’s either all or nothing.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Calling someone a Takfiri for reinforcing the Quran and reminding Somaliland that Causing Division among Muslims is Haram now are we?

Gadiid

Calling someone a Takfiri for reinforcing the Quran and reminding Somaliland that Causing Division among Muslims is Haram now are we?

Stfu, don't change the conversation. You don't even know why he's bringing it up yet you want to butt in.
Why? May I ask?
He's a takfiri for attaching me to claims I haven't made, thus "excommunicating" me from Islam for reasons that doesn't even make sense.
Man actually said "Is your loyalty with God or Somaliland." Says the tool with the flag in his avatar.

Whoever doing that is stupid. Its not even a religious matter. Its like saying farting is haram...

Exactly, he's gone all Salafi for no reason, religion wasn't even part of the discussion yet he brought it up once and now for whatever reason.
Cognitive dissonance indeed.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Stfu, don't change the conversation. You don't even know why he's bringing it up yet you want to butt in.
Why? May I ask?
He's a takfiri for attaching me to claims I haven't made, thus "excommunicating" me from Islam for reasons that doesn't even make sense.
Man actually said "Is your loyalty with God or Somaliland." Says the tool with the flag in his avatar.

Exactly, he's gone all Salafi for no reason, religion wasn't even part of the discussion yet he brought it up once and now for whatever reason.
You'r just sad you were caught in the act, then claim people are Takfiri:gaasdrink:

Why? May I ask?

His hatred for Somaliland stinks the whole forum, he wants to drag them down to his dirt filled level.

Gadiid

You'r just sad you were caught in the act, then claim people are Takfiri:gaasdrink:

What act, niyo? Wallahi I don't get some of you guys.
If someone out of nowhere says you're not a Muslim twice for no reason I'd have to call you a takfiri.

I have to mention this again, I haven't made a position with regards to Somalia's politics.
Yet I'm assumed to be the tribalist who has no loyalty to Allah? What bastard logic is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending