Somaliland: Berbera Corridor Construction work to commence next month
By
waaberinews424@gmail.com
-
February 22, 2019
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Hargeisa(Waaberinews)Hon Abdullahi Abokor Osman , Somaliland Minister of Transport and Roads has revealed a ceremony marking the groundbreaking ceremony for the road linking Berbera and Wajale towns will be held on the February 28th and that construction work will officially begin on the 15th of next month.

The minister of transport and roads authority speaking to reporters said, “The Vice President, myself and several members of the cabinet recently visited the UAE whereby we meet with Mr Anwar Qarqaash, the state minister of foreign affairs officials from that country in which we discussed the issue of the construction of the Berbera corridor.

On the other hand, the transport minister announced that the government plans to build seven new bridges in Agamsaha, Dacar Budhuc, Dhubato,Barhadle, and others which we expected to be completed and usable within 22 month time.

somalilandcurrent

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I just want to witness a single project whether the Berbera port, the UAE military base or this corridor completed Before I die

Somaliland is yet to plan and go through with completing single project

My God come on just one

DRACO

VIP
I just want to witness a single project whether the Berbera port, the UAE military base or this corridor completed Before I die

Somaliland is yet to plan and go through with completing single project

My God come on just one
It’s happening, stop with 24/7 negativity .

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
cabdilaahi-abokor-696x387.jpg
Is this guy somali? :damn:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It’s happening, stop with 24/7 negativity .
Wallahi I am genuine it is not negative but you gotta understand that when you constantly lied to you start to question everything and so far nothing that SL has done gives any hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts