Somaliland authorities arrest Reer Burco actor for visiting Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The world’s greatest democracy is at it once again!

Meanwhile Muse Bihi’s nephew, singer Ahmed Aarshe, who also visited Mogadishu is safe and sound in his home in Hargeisa.

Muse Bihi Advisor
charlie chaplin GIF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A new program will implement for sellout politican in Xamar, it will be an enhanced interrogation program...:shaq:
Special, world class Liin, made with love and a free shuttle ride to Mandara on arrival at Egal International Airport, courtesy of the Somaliland Government, with an all inclusive stay at said destination.

Wow, Somaliland leading again in all spheres of life, Farmajo should take notes from Bixi.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I actually really like Murqaan and this isn't the first time he's visited xamar, it's like his 4th so I dont think that's the sole reason. He needs to come back to PL and make more riwaayads, I liked the ones with libaaxe kabeeye and Asad diaby.

Duchess

VIP
I actually really like Murqaan and this isn't the first time he's visited xamar, it's like his 4th so I dont think that's the sole reason. He needs to come back to PL and make more riwaayads, I liked the ones with libaaxe kabeeye and Asad diaby.

Abaayo you’re trying to apply logical thinking to Muse Bihi’s decisions when it’s very simple. It all comes down to clan. He went from only arresting Garhajis to now including Habar Jeclo. It won’t be long before he starts arresting the Habar Awal yaryars.

Duchess

VIP
Duchess you been a fan of sland lately I see
View attachment 203029

I’m keeping tabs on the human rights violations in the North Korea of Africa. The Garhajis and Habar Jeclo fear Muse Bihi and we both know you’ll never report on the dangerous path your dictator uncle is headed down so leave it to The Duchess to report on every anti-Democratic development in the the triangle state.

Let’s place a bet on the clan of the next actor/poet/YouTuber/Facebook personality to be arrested. Habar Jeclo have been back to back winners of Bihi’s qabil lottery so my bet is them.

Donald Trump Lol GIF by GIPHY News

Duchess

VIP
Somaliland Africa's best kept secret :dead:

Now that every sensible human has reacted negatively to their looting, kidnappings and forced displacement of innocent civilians, they’re back to digging up bones.

Prepare for another paid advertisement in The Daily Mail.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m keeping tabs on the human rights violations in the North Korea of Africa. The Garhajis and Habar Jeclo fear Muse Bihi and we both know you’ll never report on the dangerous path your dictator uncle is headed down so leave it to The Duchess to report on every anti-Democratic development in the the triangle state.

Let’s place a bet on the clan of the next actor/poet/YouTuber/Facebook personality to be arrested. Habar Jeclo have been back to back winners of Bihi’s qabil lottery so my bet is them.

Donald Trump Lol GIF by GIPHY News
as long as warlord Muse Biixi’s in charge HA will be eating good :eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending