Somaliland at its finest 2012 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Before we deteriorated to our current state see how much how we had how patriotic everyone was and Silanyo before we for ill that was a president who expanded services in the East and created a system in the military the golden 2 years.

The last scene about the elections made me year up on how low we feel since then.

Guys it made him tear up

:mjkkk:

The truth is silaanyo spent most of the money on his family and threw candy at dumb people like you to shush down.
:umad:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 64

SirLancelLord

VIP
Guys it made him tear up

:mjkkk:

The truth is silaanyo spent most of the money on his family and threw candy at dumb people like you to shush down.
:umad:

Of hope

Of hope, if you've seen the video you know what I mean that was a government with systems and everything and the hope of the people was high

Now we're a croc of shit led by bastards

Of hope

Of hope, if you've seen the video you know what I mean that was a government with systems and everything and the hope of the people was high

Now we're a croc of shit led by bastards
You were always led by bastards its just that this one isnt granting you a kind exterior.I like dhuuso bixii because inbetween his nonsensical ramblings he knows there is no chance you will gain ictiraaf.Thats why he sent a token child in the "Foreign(kkkkk) ministry" and spends most of his resources on economic development and playing war with mudane hindu in SSC.

SirLancelLord

VIP
You were always led by bastards its just that this one isnt granting you a kind exterior.I like dhuuso bixii because inbetween his nonsensical ramblings he knows there is no chance you will gain ictiraaf.Thats why he sent a token child in the "Foreign(kkkkk) ministry" and spends most of his resources on economic development and playing war with mudane hindu in SSC.

Riyaale & the the others who founded somaliland in videos didn't care about recognition of it comes then good if not we recognise ourselves. I Want this policy back and the system and structure is there just not the right people.

We could've been somewhere good know if we were led by educated knowledge and competent people not tribal appointments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
f*ck Sakes somaliland aint a state, it's jeegaan. It cant even create it's own budget because jigjiga trade is to small and mostly gone to jabuti, your whole budget is paid for by a foreign govt aid. That's bad waryaa. PL uses it's own local budget to pay for itself and only gets assistance on projects nothing else. You need assistance on paying your staff because jigjigga trade is try and small. Wake up JOIN PUNTLAND

Riyaale & the the others who founded somaliland in videos didn't care about recognition of it comes then good if not we recognise ourselves. I Want this policy back and the system and structure is there just not the right people.

We could've been somewhere good know if we were led by educated knowledge and competent people not tribal appointments
Kkkkkkk

You have a retired military leader in your highest governmental position.Highschool drop outs in your ministries and ministers granted positions due to clan saxib.The only advice i can grant you is that if it hasnt been done in 30 years , do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts