Somaliland arrested a poet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Days ago They where talking about people in Somaliland using facebook posts supporting Somalia and where talking about how they must act upon it and just now

They jailed a poet for talking about the injustice in Somaliland

The irony!

Mercury

VIP
To the outside world Somaliland portrays itself as a country with democracy that’s just bullshit when people aren’t allowed to practice freedom of speech

It’s more and more becoming like a police state

Mercury

VIP
hitler.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
To the outside world Somaliland portrays itself as a country with democracy that’s just bullshit when people aren’t allowed to practice freedom of speech

It’s more and more becoming like a police state
Yes you are right it is turning into a police state. A democratic one but democracy is not perfect so I fail to see your point.

Do you have the poems? What did he say?

What do you mean the poet said that they must act on it now?

I can understand supporting Somalia but what does taking action now entail? Is he inciting violence or revolution?

If he broke a law while excersising his free speech, he should still be jailed.

Honestly if you can't bring more info on what he said this sounds like propaganda and a sob story... :comeon:

Mercury

VIP
Yes you are right it is turning into a police state. A democratic one but democracy is not perfect so I fail to see your point.

Do you have the poems? What did he say?

What do you mean the poet said that they must act on it now?

I can understand supporting Somalia but what does taking action now entail? Is he inciting violence or revolution?

If he broke a law while excersising his free speech, he should still be jailed.

Honestly if you can't bring more info on what he said this sounds like propaganda and a sob story... :comeon:
This poet made a poem about injustice and got jailed

The woman who says they must act upon the ones making Facebook posts is this old lady

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I hope they don't bring their pet Nigerian rapist out of his cage for this poor man's sake.
:ohlord:

Tukraq

VIP
Col care is gonna get more support and defectors, Jeegan is becoming a authoritarian regime, this is north Somalia not North Korea :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending