Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Some of you kids don't know mooryaan? The diaspora is truly doomed like @Sky Geeljire once said, I fear.

head no GIF

Your vocabulary is growing a bit too quickly. Keep this up for a month and you'll speak better Somali than half of the users here.

I haven’t even begun to try.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I really am just learning a couple of words.

I might get the hang of it all in a year or so.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What is going through your head supporting shit like this? Instead of doing something about the real problem they do shit like this. Crazy how you live in the west and support this, maybe you should move to SL and leave the kufur countries, leave the kufur phones, leave modern things since they are 99% made by a kufur

Not siding with Tekniko but this is a bit of a brain dead take, saxiib. Culture =\= technology and knowledge. Should cadaans stop using alphabets and go back to the neolithic if they're racist toward MENAs and their cultures because all the early innovations of civilization on their continent come from the Middle East? Knowledge is knowledge. It is neutral and humans have been exchanging it for thousands of years and a lot of technological innovations in the modern world are not even from cadaans. The batteries in your phone are in large part owed to a Japanese dude.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Not siding with Tekniko but this is a bit of a brain dead take, saxiib. Culture =\= technology and knowledge. Should cadaans stop using alphabets and go back to the neolithic if they're racist toward MENAs and their cultures because all the early innovations of their civilization on their continent come from the Middle East? Knowledge is knowledge. It is neutral and humans have been exchanging it for thousands of years and a lot of technological innovations in the modern world are not even from cadaans. The batteries in your phone are in large part owed to a Japanese dude.
That wasn't really my point. My point was they hate kafirs but support kafirs by buying their product, they rely so much on kafirs but still hate them. they live in nation thats ran by kafirs. the kafirs have welcomed them but they repay them with hate.

My whole point was if you hate kafirs and their culture just stop relying on them and go to Somaliland since they are doing whatever they guy wants.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Nothing but do you support people funding/opening LBGT schools in Somalia?
Why did you downvote for? yes, somalis LGBTQ+ in Somalia aren't safe and don't have a safe place to call home. Creating a school for them is good thing. Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own nation. We all matter. LGBTQ+ rights are human rights:it0tdo8:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Not siding with Tekniko but this is a bit of a brain dead take, saxiib. Culture =\= technology and knowledge. Should cadaans stop using alphabets and go back to the neolithic if they're racist toward MENAs and their cultures because all the early innovations of civilization on their continent come from the Middle East? Knowledge is knowledge. It is neutral and humans have been exchanging it for thousands of years and a lot of technological innovations in the modern world are not even from cadaans. The batteries in your phone are in large part owed to a Japanese dude.
I didn't see your last section. I agree but this people hate is way different they view gaals as this people who no morality while this mf is living in gaal nation because his own countries is going through some type of war. But i agree with you on. It was stupid take at some point but this mfs are annoying and everything that comes out has to be said to them so they can be shut down

It's time to shame all these hooyo matalos.

I find it hard to believe that people haven't heard stories about mooryaans and the illegal isbaaros all over the place.
Your deffo Somali! But on a serious note what is isbaaros?!? I didn’t know I suck this much in Somali 😫

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This happened in Hargeisa after they saw a somali girl walking around in the market with trousers and a t-shirt on:snoop:Looks like a scene from Tamil Nadu, India embarrassing wallahi:wtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why did you downvote for? yes, somalis LGBTQ+ in Somalia aren't safe and don't have a safe place to call home. Creating a school for them is good thing. Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own nation. We all matter. LGBTQ+ rights are human rights:it0tdo8:
Getha gaal ass outta here make your sister wear jeans and get fondled dont preach to us your gaalo loving ways

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's time to shame all these hooyo matalos.

I find it hard to believe that people haven't heard stories about mooryaans and the illegal isbaaros all over the place.
Ok your definitely Somali now hooyo mataalo? Isbaaro. These are expert level af somali words just drop the act

This is why homosexuality is increasing in this qowmul Lut city

Why dont they arrest the khaniis infestation going on in the city

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Its kinda cringe seeing huge crowds whistle at her like thirsty egyptian men.
Oh india and egypt have NOTHING on these thirty ass SLers. Everytime I walked out the house cars would stop dead in their tracks just to catcall.

You would think these people have never seen a woman before.

tenor-244.gif

Adeerkay Sareeye Guuto Mujaahid Maxamed Aadan Saqadhi Dabagale wallahi did a good job for protecting the capital and the public from any vice or denigrate practice

1637793439130.png

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

Trending

Latest posts