Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Huh? What's the big deal if the jeans aren't ripped or skinny?
Somalis will be content with girls wearing super tight maxi skirts that shows the entire curvature of her fat jiggly bottom but all hell breaks lose when a girl wears regular jeans. They have a warped view of modesty.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
They have dhaqan xumo police who have the full authority to make arrest in hargeisa and burco. Even white NGO workers don't dare to wear jeans in public. These DX Police aren't always on patrol but if you're unlucky, you can also be detained by them if you're caught hanging out with a woman in public and you'll have to prove that she's related to you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ah, Africa... a continent that has its priorities straight.

:mjlol:

Mooryaans in suits steal public money and this is what people care about?

:drakekidding:
Mooryan arent you South Sudanese? Your cover has been blown Abdi :hova:

TekNiKo

VIP
Heres a video, kudos to SL public tor chasing her down and subduing her until police can arrive to apprehend her. Hargeisa mashallah

Mooryan arent you South Sudanese? Your cover has been blown Abdi :hova:

why-him-why-him-gi-fs.gif

I've picked up some words in both this forum and in real life; Australia is very diverse and I have Somali friends.

facts! I don’t even know what Moryaan means? Is it a xamarawi dialect? I think he an Abdi that loves south Sudanese women looool

Don't be so suspicious, abayo.

I really am South Sudanese, but I figured it would be fun to use Somali words in a Somali forum.

TekNiKo

VIP
facts! I don’t even know what Moryaan means? Is it a xamarawi dialect? I think he an Abdi that loves south Sudanese women looool
Yeah its definitely an Abdi we have one who also claims to be a Bosnian loool, I think hes tryna rope a sweetie like you who likes cadaan guys girlll go get into the dms :mjlol:

Yeah its definitely an Abdi we have one who also claims to be a Bosnian loool, I think hes tryna rope a sweetie like you who likes cadaan guys girlll go get into the dms :mjlol:
Lmaoo my calal was on a hundred yesturday 🙃… am more calm today. Granted I still love my cadaan kings…

Psychologist

Changemaker
What is going through your head supporting shit like this? Instead of doing something about the real problem they do shit like this. Crazy how you live in the west and support this, maybe you should move to SL and leave the kufur countries, leave the kufur phones, leave modern things since they are 99% made by a kufur

Trending