Somaliland army breaks down along clan lines (highest military officer from SY threatens war)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He has now taken several armed technicals and his battalion with him and set up a base in Dararweyne. Now the SY Somaliland Army and the militia are united.

DARAR-WEYNE.jpg

What happened Abti? I heard Somaliland forces wanted to stop the clash between Biciide and Sa'ad Yoonis in Ceelafweyne and all of a sudden I hear Sa'ad Yoonis threatening the government? Why?

Bohol

VIP
@Factz the Gov sided with the other community in the middle of the clashes in Ceel Afweyn town earlier. That is where the tensions raised.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz the Gov sided with the other community in the middle of the clashes in Ceel Afweyn town earlier (basically they interfered with our karbash). That is where the tensions raised.

So you're telling me there were civilians pretending to be the part of the Somaliland arm forces and when they intervened between the tribal clashes in Ceelafweyn, so what happened? Were they biased and attacked the other clan instead and is this why SY is really pissed of with the government?

You also said the SL army is divided in Sanaag and Sool, what do you mean by that abti?

Bohol

VIP
@Factz army clothes were given to civilians and they attacked some
unarmed SY men in Ceel Afweyn town while pretending to be part of the Somaliland army.
Were's SY didn't use any army cover to sneak in but it was our militia that were doing the
work in other areas. Now though it will be a different ball both SY army and militia will be
taking part of future conflicts.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Braveheart. He expressed his feelings and was about to shoot that fucker in the head. Sa'ad Yonis need to regroup with their courageous Colonel and fearlessly attack reer Baciido bin habar xabuusha.

Bohol

VIP
Overall the casualties are 11 HJ got smoked by the SY militia in an actual battlefield. While the army pretenders sneaked in and shot 5 unarmed SY men in Ceel Afweyn town. 2 more died in clashes in Dhidhinka.

Overall the casualties are 11 HJ got smoked by the SY militia in an actual battlefield. While the army pretenders sneaked in and shot 5 unarmed SY men in Ceel Afweyn town. 2 more died in clashes in Dhidhinka.
Nigga stop lying you and your wannabe Rambo would not be crying if that was true. SY got karbashed that is why they are crying, man up son

Bohol

VIP
Nigga stop lying you and your wannabe Rambo would not be crying if that was true. SY got karbashed that is why they are crying, man up son

Wishful thinking. It is the Porcupines that got karbashed as usual the so-called army pretenders wouldn't cowardly attack unarmed men chilling in a cafe in Ceel Afweyn town otherwise.
:trumpsmirk:

11 Sii Baakthii dead.

Xog ururiintii dagaalka
upload_2018-5-11_13-57-7.png

Wishful thinking. It is the Porcupines that got karbashed as usual the so-called army pretenders wouldn't cowardly attack unarmed men chilling in a cafe in Ceel Afweyn town otherwise.
:trumpsmirk:

11 Sii Baakthii dead.

Xog ururiintii dagaalka
View attachment 44884
. But this is from your sources, and your websites U are known as beenale in here. So no one believes you son. U want people to believe that your subclan karbashes the Baciido every time and they keep coming back again and again. GTFOH

Bohol

VIP
. But this is from your sources, and your websites U are known as beenale in here. So no one believes you son. U want people to believe that your subclan karbashes the Baciido every time and they keep coming back again and again. GTFOH

It is not from my sources dummy. It is a common knowledge. Overall the HJ dead are in the 50s now starting from the many battles. For every SY, 2 Porcus die.

:manny:

Even yourself know it and cried last time "they need to even the score" :trumpsmirk:

It all started when a bicide saw a sacad yonis that killed his brother and he took his revenge. Muse Bihi governments can say what they like but the bicide need to even the score,

It is not from my sources dummy. It is a common knowledge. Overall the HJ dead are in the 50s now starting from the many battles. For every SY 2 Porcus die.

:manny:

Even yourself know it and cried last time "they need to even the score" :trumpsmirk:
The only thing I know is what u post on here, I heard that story from someone. Whether it's true or not who knows. But what you are saying is this fight is so one sided and yet they keep coming back. And your military leaders are crying and making threats, why would they do that if your wining by a such big margins. It don't make sense don't take people for idiots. It seems like you are on a 1 man mission to make your sub clan famous on the net. When they reality on the ground is probably a lot different . That is just my 2 cents

Bohol

VIP
The only thing I know is what u post on here, I heard that story from someone. Whether it's true or not who knows. But what you are saying is this fight is so one sided and yet they keep coming back. And your military leaders are crying and making threats, why would they do that if your wining by a such big margins. It don't make sense don't take people for idiots. It seems like you are on a 1 man mission to make your sub clan famous on the net. When they reality on the ground is probably a lot different . That is just my 2 cents

Like I said for every SY 2 Porcupines die a well known fact from the death counts since from 2015. That is the reason your folks are desperate and bitter. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending