Somaliland and Somalia - the inevitable outcome of Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol the Europeans didn't draw the now defunct colonial borders around what you call 'your people' nor around anything with historical significance. You've already contradicted yourself, and not everyone shares your opinion.

Your posts are brain numbing. So I'll end it here. But I'll post whatever I want if you have a problem make use of the ignore button. I'm amused you think I care about what you have to say.

Useless paragraphs sis, tell me what we shared before the Europeans came? What country did we share lol, what kingdom, sultanate we shared?

Useless paragraphs sis, tell me what we shared before the Europeans came? What country did we share lol, what kingdom, sultanate we shared?
When you tell me what people from the Far East and West of former British Somaliland shared historically. Somalia/Somaliweyn is an ethnostate, it's based on one ethnic people, not colonial borders drawn up by a European. Any argument you make can be applied to the colonial borders you now defend. So this is brain numbing and boring, the whole discussion around this topic is boring.

Now go post about women getting raped somewhere you're boring me. :abuxyga:

There are zero countries in the world who have recognized Somaliland as an independent country and that will always be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts