Like in our history, we will always be two separate but brotherly countries

North and South, like Adal and Ajuuraan

Accept the inevitable

DwjBlPlVYAMeXUf.jpg

947px-Map_of_Ethiopia_circa_1510.png

waraabe

Your superior
:drakewtf:
What does Adal and Ajuuran have to do with defunct colonial borders? How shameless and delusional.

Your posts are always so cringe

Were they the same place according to your mooryan uncle khayre? If that was the case, why didn’t your people loot and burn zaila?

waraabe

Your superior
The time iid00r almost got recognition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Id00r will get recognition before your d00far c@gdheer slaves are set free by Ethiopia and Kenya. After that we will need to do mass DNA tests to determine who is Somali and who is the product of amxaaro troops rape of c@gdheer women

waraabe

Your superior
There won’t be any brotherly relations between the two regions. Instead Somaliland will send it’s troops to join amisom and their condom supplies will be delivered from maydh port

VIP
Imagine isaaq get recognition before pagan ciise stop sharpening their teeth like Ethiopians
View attachment 63175

I hope those french and American troops don’t get their ceeb bitten off by ciise girls

Oneyoung female intellectualtold me in Hargeysa that it was now regular practice for a minister,when travellling outside the capital, to the rural areas to have one or twoyoung pretty girls accompany him for the sole purpose of theircomforts (30). Most of these young girls, she said, come from very poor families who cannot afford to pay their daily bread. "

Hopefully you pedophile 1doors will stop raping and molesting poor children 1 day. Don't have much hope for you barbarians tho

***** will get recognition before your d00far c@gdheer slaves are set free by Ethiopia and Kenya. After that we will need to do mass DNA tests to determine who is Somali and who is the product of amxaaro troops rape of c@gdheer women
:umad: it's clear who's women get ran through by foreigners. Eyd00r even released the guy afterwards in the hope that it would help with ictiraaf :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Oneyoung female intellectualtold me in Hargeysa that it was now regular practice for a minister,when travellling outside the capital, to the rural areas to have one or twoyoung pretty girls accompany him for the sole purpose of theircomforts (30). Most of these young girls, she said, come from very poor families who cannot afford to pay their daily bread. "

Hopefully you pedophile 1doors will stop raping and molesting poor children 1 day. Don't have much hope for you barbarians tho

How many ciise Oromo hoes got aids kkkkk french practise on ciise girls

Kkkk what truth? Stop begging us, we aren’t the same sis lol.

There will be a border wall soon so we can prevent you savages from crossing over
Begging? don't cry to me with the usual sad talking points. Annoy someone else with your calacaal. When have I said you and I are the same? Far from it for sure, don't waste my time your posts are brain numbing.

waraabe

Your superior
Begging? don't cry to me with the usual sad talking points. Annoy someone else with your calacaal. When have I said you and I are the same? Far from it for sure, don't waste my time your posts are brain numbing.

You are begging, your people and my people never shared a country, kingdom or a sultanate other than 30 years from 1960 to 1991. Nothing else was shared nor will be shared. So not sure where you got this ‘colonial border’ from lol, not like we were the a country before lol.

You are begging, your people and my people never shared a country, kingdom or a sultanate other than 30 years from 1960 to 1991. Nothing else was shared nor will be shared. So not sure where you got this ‘colonial border’ from lol, not like we were the a country before lol.
:abuxyga:

P.s. so you were triggered by the use of 'colonial borders' lool.

When you got no arguments :chrisfreshhah:

Just don’t let me hear that bullshit again
Lol the Europeans didn't draw the now defunct colonial borders around what you call 'your people' nor around anything with historical significance. You've already contradicted yourself, and not everyone shares your opinion.

Your posts are brain numbing. So I'll end it here. But I'll post whatever I want if you have a problem make use of the ignore button. I'm amused you think I care about what you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending