Somaliland a Country??

200.gif
dYpisFMa.jpg

giphy-12.gif

im expecting dajjal to come before that.

somalis will all unite to kick out ajnabis from our lands promise you that

I love your optimism -- definitely a healthy out-look to the world. But sorry your bubble, I don't think we're going to be remotely developed let alone have the ability to "kick out ajnabis" as you claim. As long as our people are going to be divided, we will never achieve this utopia called "Somaliweyne". I know, it hurts. I already accepted the truth long ago -- it's time for you to do the same.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I love your optimism -- definitely a healthy out-look to the world. But sorry your bubble, I don't think we're going to be remotely developed let alone have the ability to "kick out ajnabis" as you claim. As long as our people are going to be divided, we will never achieve this utopia called "Somaliweyne". I know, it hurts. I already accepted the truth long ago -- it's time for you to do the same.
Making it sound like this is a cat sterilization commercial “I know, it hurts. I already accepted the truth long ago -- it's time for you to do the same.” Yes it hurts to see my cat’s balls being snipped off you monster

Trending