Somaliland’s newly appointed FM admits he doesn’t know anything about Foreign Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
He has mythic powers called shooting garlic out of his fingers hence his nickname Faratoon. That is what he’ll use to deliver Ictiraaf

Saalax Bidaar

garlic-wrap.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wasirka arimaha gudaha bay ku fican yihin dhulbahante, they know the tribes and areas really well and tradition and culture. Not foreign minister. PL gives them ministry of interior, qof kula tartarmi karo arimahasi anigu ma arag in PL. I am shocked faratoon was given foreign minister by SL, it shows you muse bihi is not a politician.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Wasirka arimaha gudaha bay ku fican yihin dhulbahante, they know the tribes and areas really well and tradition and culture. Not foreign minister. PL gives them ministry of interior, qof kula tartarmi karo arimahasi anigu ma arag in PL. I am shocked faratoon was given foreign minister by SL, it shows you muse bihi is not a politician.

Yes but PLs authority is nothing

Ina Kaahin is dhullo abit stupid who knows nothing about protocol and very useless as he's respondent responsibility for internal security.

He's at fault for Dhumay because someone told the army stationed there before the attack to leave and go to saaxdheer

Saalax Bidaar

Yes but PLs authority is nothing

Ina Kaahin is dhullo abit stupid who knows nothing about protocol and very useless as he's respondent responsibility for internal security.

He's at fault for Dhumay because someone told the army stationed there before the attack to leave and go to saaxdheer
Ina Kaahin is not Dhulo. He is HJ/ Rer Dohir I believe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pretty much kkkkkk

He is a duli muse bihi abdi I call muse shaani or futo bixi. He can ensure links into somaliland from the prime 'hawd' areas to compete against turdibi galdogob so it doesn't steal all the livestock in ogadenia. He doesn't want that for burco or HY, a possible huge revenue injection into those HY territories that can mean them purchasing 'arms' against him in the future. He watches idly while PL takes it all. WHY? Because the eastern habar has to die at all costs.

All talks with ethiopia is on HABAR AWAL SIDE. Even though it's so minimal sxb with jabuti taking it all there is no logical explanation why he is focusing there and not eastern somaliland that is prime location to link all ogadeniya herders into.

HABAR YONIS STAND UP FOR f*ck SAKES, THIS IS CLEAR AS DAYYYYYYYY. HABAR AWAL HEGOMONY, NO ICTIRAF OR ELSE FARATOON WOULDNT BE THERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts