#SomaliExcellence: Future The Prince, Drake´s official DJ & Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rayan there is a reason why succesfull Somalis dip on the Somali community, this very thread serves as a example the crab in the bucket mentality and many other things, let this be a reminder.

Lol he's part of the agenda and satanism of hip hop and the music industry. So are we supposed to congratulate him because he is somali??

Somalis are sheep I swear.

And you my dear bumps to this supposedly Sheytan music on a daily basis, your part of the audience who supports this music :nvjpqts: up for that, sit back and relax and enjoy Sheytans music :)

@Rayan there is a reason why succesfull Somalis dip on the Somali community, this very thread serves as a example the crab in the bucket mentality and many other things, let this be a reminder.
Lool look at this clown. We aint gonna celebrate Drakes lackey. And successful somalis dont dip on somali community. Stop the lies

Lool look at this clown. We aint gonna celebrate Drakes lackey. And successful somalis dont dip on somali community. Stop the lies

Who gives a shit what you celebrate or not, people still going to stack that money wether the community backs them or not, and yes the successful ones drops them like a bad habit, from Mo Farah to this guy and plenty more and not only that they also marry out Mashawaaq now go ahead and keep crying more :frdfvsb::frdfvsb: :trumpsmirk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
man we dont care bro.. its about making money and buying my mom a mansion.. nothing else. they hate on us cause we got 2k in our pockets everyday and say we doing haraanm.. but who pays the bills since he 16 with haraam money. idc bout hood shit or change it.. i just need my 500k and im gone and im on my way. buy a house before i turn 24 thats the goal.
who hates on you saxib youre making no sence anyway i wish you good luck with what every you want to do but as far as creating imaginable enemies to take the blam for youre mistakes thats were am not with you

Who gives a shit what you celebrate or not, people still going to stack that money wether the community backs them or not, and yes the successful ones drops them like a bad habit, from Mo Farah to this guy and plenty more and not only that they also marry out Mashawaaq now go ahead and keep crying more :frdfvsb::frdfvsb: :trumpsmirk:
most successful somalis dont marry out and even the ones marrying out look down on hoodrats like you...stacking that money kulaha:ftw9nwa: If you promote that nigga culture to us, we will tell you off :manny:

most successful somalis dont marry out and even the ones marrying out look down on hoodrats like you...stacking that money kulaha:ftw9nwa: If you promote that nigga culture to us, we will tell you off :manny:

We will keep promoting it what you going to do about it ? calacaal about it on a obscure forum, you fighting a losing battle keep crying while the xalimos niiko and whine on a Jamaican on the weekends, the Bantu culture will prevail, anyway I'm of going to enjoy and dance to some Bantu Music :ftw9nwa:

Hakuna matata sxb

qhSZdk.gif

I just want to make an appreciation thread for one of the most successful Somalis in the music industry.

His real name is Adel Nur, he´s born in Toronto.

He has been DJing since he was a teenager. Future the Prince has produced records for a variety of popular artists. His first release was for Adele, an up-tempo remix of her global hit "Someone Like You".He has also serves as the official DJ and manager for Drake.

Billboard has also named him as one of the most powerful people in music coming in at #42 of 100.

Manager Nur, better known by his nickname Future the Prince, is spearheading Drake's planned venture into film and TV through partnerships with Apple, studio A24 and LeBron James' SpringHill Entertainment.

Are u sure he is somali he looks Madow

@Rayan why are you caping so hard for him did he tell you to come on here and post this ? Nobody knows that guy Drake obviously keeps him locked in the sweatshop I’ve never heard him shout him out . He probably manages drakes dirty laundry or something

@Rayan why are you caping so hard for him did he tell you to come on here and post this ? Nobody knows that guy Drake obviously keeps him locked in the sweatshop I’ve never heard him shout him out . He probably manages drakes dirty laundry or something

¨If me and Future hadn't made it with this rappin'
We prolly be out in Silicon tryna get our billions on¨ Drake- 6PM in New York

¨Future took the business and ran it for me¨ Drake- Non Stop

¨t's We The Best OVO
Summers ours
It always has been
Don't ever play yourself
One time for Future the Prince
One time for 40
One time for Drake ¨ DJ Khaled x Drake- For Free

What u talkin´ bout that Drizzy right hand man.

¨If me and Future hadn't made it with this rappin'
We prolly be out in Silicon tryna get our billions on¨ Drake- 6PM in New York

¨Future took the business and ran it for me¨ Drake- Non Stop

¨t's We The Best OVO
Summers ours
It always has been
Don't ever play yourself
One time for Future the Prince
One time for 40
One time for Drake ¨ DJ Khaled x Drake- For Free

What u talkin´ bout that Drizzy right hand man.

Nobody knows any of those songs the 6 fraud is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts