#SomaliExcellence: Future The Prince, Drake´s official DJ & Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make an appreciation thread for one of the most successful Somalis in the music industry.

His real name is Adel Nur, he´s born in Toronto.

He has been DJing since he was a teenager. Future the Prince has produced records for a variety of popular artists. His first release was for Adele, an up-tempo remix of her global hit "Someone Like You".He has also serves as the official DJ and manager for Drake.

Billboard has also named him as one of the most powerful people in music coming in at #42 of 100.

Manager Nur, better known by his nickname Future the Prince, is spearheading Drake's planned venture into film and TV through partnerships with Apple, studio A24 and LeBron James' SpringHill Entertainment.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
twerking for this yahuud drake is not something to praise. somaliexcellence kulaha

more like this is #somalishame

he´s the co-owner of one of the biggest labels in the world (OVO) and the creative mind of the biggest artist in the world. Dont be a crab in the bucket.
He spread garbage....i dont care how rich he is. I dont look up to drake and his ilk. Hip hop is trash culture and all you need to look is the black community to see what hip hop has done for them. You seem like another Canadian worshipping that jew drake

He spread garbage....i dont care how rich he is. I dont look up to drake and his ilk. Hip hop is trash culture and all you need to look is the black community to see what hip hop has done for them. You seem like another Canadian worshipping that jew drake

tbh drizzy and future did more for somalis in the hood than most of these somali elders outere.. hes giving niggas jobs as security or in the label.. they going on tour with him escaping the war on road. You know how many friends of me died the last 4 years? you dont know the story so dont shit on our ppl.

He also got a shout out on Drake’s last album. He said and I quote “future took the business and ran it for me” Geeljires are born businessmen I swear

tbh drizzy and future did more for somalis in the hood than most of these somali elders outere.. hes giving niggas jobs as security or in the label.. they going on tour with him escaping the war on road. You know how many friends of me died the last 4 years? you dont know the story so dont shit on our ppl.
Drake nor elders should do anything for you. Canada is a great country with free education. The fact you are spewing the same thing they spew about rappers how they helped people in the hood is laughable. So he hired some to be his security guard wooow. What he promotes is far more damaging to our community. Gang life and hood mentality has done far more damage to our community. You say your friends died...i doubt they were killed by college students who like pop music. These people live off gullible people like you. Its funny how as soon as soon as rapper get money he gets security and move away from the people he claims to represent

Drake nor elders should do anything for you. Canada is a great country with free education. The fact you are spewing the same thing they spew about rappers how they helped people in the hood is laughable. So he hired some to be his security guard wooow. What he promotes is far more damaging to our community. Gang life and hood mentality has done far more damage to our community. You say your friends died...i doubt they were killed by college students who like pop music. These people live off gullible people like you. Its funny how as soon as soon as rapper get money he gets security and move away from the people he claims to represent

hahah you sounding like trump.. we from the hood thats an social structure put in place by some people that dont want change. The government can put an end to this but they wont. You sound gullible tbh stop watching all that news and go in the streets and see it for yourself.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
hahah you sounding like trump.. we from the hood thats an social structure put in place by some people that dont want change. The government can put an end to this but they wont. You sound gullible tbh stop watching all that news and go in the streets and see it for yourself.
Lmao. You're blaming the government for Somalis replicating Compton inside Toronto?
:drakekidding:
You guys came from a war torn country to one of the wealthiest countries in the world and the first thing you do is turn yourselves into African Americans.
:susp:
The government gave you everything and you spent it on a $300 pair of Jordans and a case of Hennessy. You have nobody to blame but yourselves for your sordid condition.
:manny:

Lmao. You're blaming the government for Somalis replicating Compton inside Toronto?
:drakekidding:
You guys came from a war torn country to one of the wealthiest countries in the world and the first thing you do is turn yourselves into African Americans.
:susp:
The government gave you everything and you spent it on a $300 pair of Jordans and a case of Hennessy. You have nobody to blame but yourselves for your sordid condition.
:manny:

lmao the hate is deep huh ahaha we dont give f*ck go fix up yaself bucktee

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sorry I don't consider him #SomaliExcellence, hes simply a tool used by the Satanist elite to promote destructive hip hop culture to the youth.

May Allah destroy the evil Music industry for indeed it is one of Satan's most powerful tools

Muji

VIP
Not Somali excellence in my eyes

Give me 1 nurse for every Prince Abdi Drake booty clapper who does nothing for the community

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lmao the hate is deep huh ahaha we dont give f*ck go fix up yaself bucktee
lool stop acting entiitiled you came to a country that pays and provides you with free education food and housing and you have nobody to blame but youreselfs for youre hood situatuion wake up and smell the coffe its not too late

lool stop acting entiitiled you came to a country that pays and provides you with free education food and housing and you have nobody to blame but youreselfs for youre hood situatuion wake up and smell the coffe its not too late

man we dont care bro.. its about making money and buying my mom a mansion.. nothing else. they hate on us cause we got 2k in our pockets everyday and say we doing haraanm.. but who pays the bills since he 16 with haraam money. idc bout hood shit or change it.. i just need my 500k and im gone and im on my way. buy a house before i turn 24 thats the goal.

Lol he's part of the agenda and satanism of hip hop and the music industry. So are we supposed to congratulate him because he is somali??

Somalis are sheep I swear.

man we dont care bro.. its about making money and buying my mom a mansion.. nothing else. they hate on us cause we got 2k in our pockets everyday and say we doing haraanm.. but who pays the bills since he 16 with haraam money. idc bout hood shit or change it.. i just need my 500k and im gone and im on my way. buy a house before i turn 24 thats the goal.
you sound like a hoodrat.....you even talk like a typical hoodrat. Go and bootylick Drake the jew. Its funny how all these ghetto niggas look up to a Jewish actor. Yeah we know his teenage acting kids....but the greatest role Drake took on was acting ghetto and making money from fools like you. Talking about we dont know how hard the hood is and the government dont give sh1t....but Drake does. Next you will tell us Drake done more for your family than Canada lol

you sound like a hoodrat.....you even talk like a typical hoodrat. Go and bootylick Drake the jew. Its funny how all these ghetto niggas look up to a Jewish actor. Yeah we know his teenage acting kids....but the greatest role Drake took on was acting ghetto and making money from fools like you. Talking about we dont know how hard the hood is and the government dont give sh1t....but Drake does. Next you will tell us Drake done more for your family than Canada lol

meanwhile yall on here and gossip and talk shit bout other Somalis you no better.. atleast we making money outthere. i dont need your approval and i definitely dont need your advice. This aint about Drake but your hate of youngins doing their thing is visible. You go on and live your life. We going to be ones rebuilding Somalia with our funds legal or not while you stay talking shit on the internet. Wasteman.

Lol he's part of the agenda and satanism of hip hop and the music industry. So are we supposed to congratulate him because he is somali??

Somalis are sheep I swear.

Becareful calling someone who prays 5 times a day satan. Allah doesnt take that lightly. May he forgive you for your shortcomings.

Becareful calling someone who prays 5 times a day satan. Allah doesnt take that lightly. May he forgive you for your shortcomings.
He is praying 5 times a day but is serving the illuminatis agenda and he is working with a jew who misleads the youth.

His prayers don't even count G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending