Somalia's Puntland region calls for help in the fight against Al-Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Puntland is dealing with Shabaab terrorists all on their own and I commend the PL forces for doing so, but do you not notice the larger conspiracy at play here? Puntland is not receiving any financial help from the international community for a reason. They want to force Puntland's hand and give the admin no choice but to accept AMISOM deployment in the region.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Too bad the PL president is too naive to see it.

Let's hope that won't happen.

Actually, he rejected Kay's proposition to deploy AMISOM troops in the region, as did the parliament.

Actually, he rejected Kay's proposition to deploy AMISOM troops in the region, as did the parliament.

Hopefully FUFU will not go anywhere near Puntland. If Puntland the stabile Safe Guarder of the somali nation is occupied by Alshabaab & Amisom it will be over for us and our sovereignity is gone. Amisom is serious liabillity to the stabilization of Somalia and also the main obstacle to Somalias's sovereignity. Amisom is Ethiopia and Ethiopia is Amisom!
We have to take in account the competing foreign interests and the ulterior motives. This why they dont give PL forces any support weaponry and amunition.

The fact that UK are sending their Soldiers to Train Amisom in somalia makes me really question the sovereignity of the South.

SNA litterally just gets raggedy outfits couple of armored vehicles and some basic training. A stong somali army is seen as a threat.
Meanwhile the retarded TFG is sending many SNA troops to die in Yemen.

This is why I keep saying, we need to unite! One Somalia one flag!! But I'm the crazy one? Okey dokey, watch when shit hits the fan, what are you gonna do? nothing, sit behind your computer screens and chat shit.

Puntland is dealing with Shabaab terrorists all on their own and I commend the PL forces for doing so, but do you not notice the larger conspiracy at play here? Puntland is not receiving any financial help from the international community for a reason. They want to force Puntland's hand and give the admin no choice but to accept AMISOM deployment in the region.

Dont forget Nicolas Kay is the most powerful man in Somalia. Believe when he feels like it, amison will be there with or without abdiwali gas consent.

This is why I keep saying, we need to unite! One Somalia one flag!! But I'm the crazy one? Okey dokey, watch when shit hits the fan, what are you gonna do? nothing, sit behind your computer screens and chat shit.

Yas somali cant unite anytime soon because we are being held at gun point. Every leader is always at risk of coup or funding stopped. We dont have a leg to stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending