Somalia's Monument restorations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masha'allah the Monuments in Somalia are being restored one by one.

Ahmed Gurey's Monument looked like this after the war
taalada-axmed-gureey.jpg

Yesterday the Ahmed Gurey monument was restored back to beauty
2-62.jpg

LOOKS AMAZING MA

The famous Dhagax Tuur Monument was destroyed after the war
dhagaxtuur.0.jpg

It has since been restored a couple of months ago.
DHAGAXTUUR.png

The Monument for the Somali Youth League was also destroyed during the war
syl-somali.jpg

Which's also been restored a couple of months ago as well
C_3bt5FWAAEVGXu.jpg

And of course the famous and beautiful Daljirka Dahsoon also known as the 'tomb of the unknown soldier' was almost destroyed to the point of no return
hqdefault.jpg

But has been MA in my opinion restored to look even better than it did before the war
Daljirka-dahsoon.jpg

The Obvious thinks these monuments are missing today are the
Ahmed_Gurey.jpg
Dhagaxtuur1.jpg
5361382637_2649a30926.jpg

Statues they used to have.
IDK whether that's bc of more recent conservatism and fear of attacks or whether they genuinely just haven't gotten around to redesigning and remaking the statues

Wonderful:cool:

But, I get triggered every time i see this

11374341_752097224920133_47917388_n.jpg

The person who did the paint job should be brought to justice, and it should be repainted asap. The shape of that star and flag is abysmal.

Ahmed Gurey and the Sayid were sexist, racist, genocidal, bigoted fundamentalists. Tear down those statues.
Do u have any evidence for Those crazy allegations? No shut up. Hayan yahow. Sayidka was the father of our nation. And gurey was a hero fightinf for his people. Illahi jannah tul firdaws ha galiyo labada ba. :ohreally:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
All these monuments need to be redesign look weird add marble or something. I'd like to see more famous monuments.
Example: A girl that represents the pain and hope of the past and future generations of Somali people,
The 12 members of SYL statuses, various leaders of Somalia's old empires and much more
Ahmed Gurey and the Sayid were sexist, racist, genocidal, bigoted fundamentalists. Tear down those statues.
Name one nationalist leader of any country that didn't do that as well? If that's what you want then all status around the world would be gone. :mahubowtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts