Somalia's largest military base Balidogle under SNA now operational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They need to centralize the army sxb, you can't be having several units being trained by other nations, the Turks need to build a training base in the North. Xamar isn't Somalia

I agree but right now the priority is the south because there is Al shabab there.

Screenshot_20180601-032757.png

This is significant, Very strategic by the Gov
This opens the inland & secures Mogadisho

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Shabeellaha hoose is alshabab stronghold. I dont see how they will bs defeated there.
Unless Somali army and Americans goes deep inside enemy territory and operate from there, flushing the terrorists out.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Shabeellaha hoose is alshabab stronghold. I dont see how they will bs defeated there.
Unless Somali army and Americans goes deep inside enemy territory and operate from there, flushing the terrorists out.
How many are there?
Why can’t they be defeated?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The FGS needs to take the initiative and liberate the nearest regions around the capital ASAP using fufu soldiers and Hawiye militias. Every clan needs to assist the goverment to liberate their respective land. No more sitting back for southern clans while watching the government suffer.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
How many are there?
Why can’t they be defeated?

The place hosts lots of diverse smaller clans who think the government are invading tribal forces .That's why most of the locals in Shabelaha hose and parts of Jubbooyinka trust the shabaabs more.

Madow,Tuni,Biimal ,Cadcad and raxaweyn are dominant in Shabelaha hoose and they form the bulk of Shabaab soldiers.

DRACO

VIP
The place hosts lots of diverse smaller clans who think the government are invading tribal forces .That's why most of the locals in Shabelaha hose and parts of Jubbooyinka trust the shabaabs more.

Madow,Tuni,Biimal ,Cadcad and raxaweyn are dominant in Shabelaha hoose and they form the bulk of Shabaab soldiers.
Clans-300x223.png

They need to centralize the army sxb, you can't be having several units being trained by other nations, the Turks need to build a training base in the North. Xamar isn't Somalia

By the North you mean Somaliland? How would that work? :oh6b81q:

Well,this might be true but majority of shabaab fighters are from Raxaweyn and minority groups.It is not surprising to see a hawiye or Darood shabaab official leading hordes Madow or raxaweyni fighters.

Don't forget they have a lot of Kenyan fighters

@MarehanBanker it's just google pic, Was former Air Base, its massive

Rebuilding Baledogle will allow for massive troop build up there, The US is involved and construction is ongoing. This seems to fall in line with the awaited construction of the road connecting Xamar with Afgooye & Jowhar.

Hope for success, this opens up the wealthiest part of Somalia for the Government and allow its to project its Power.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
true with everything but as of now Xamar is Somalia, the south is the Somali heartland, the largest rivers, most of the Somali population and agricultural core is located there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending