Somalia's independence week, official thread.

Be honest, do you even know what that means? I doubt you can even count to 5. Whenever i see one of your posts, I see this

Ralph_Wiggum.png

or this

1624653111238.png

i have been in state enforced quarantine for 10 days now , no contact with the outside world. I am slowly going crazy.

4 days left

:jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

Reborn
Which other countries got their independence in 1960?
Great to see folks from different parts of the Somali peninsula celebrating this week :denzelnigga:
Things can only get better from now.

Som

VIP
Ina adeer reer Las Canood and reer Buuhoodle are Somaliland
Interesting, so why are they celebrating with somali flags?
I'm not delusional so i don't say reer Hargeysa are pro Somalia cause I know it's not true, you should also stop being delusional and realize many Dhulbahante people don't believe in the secessionist project and are pro Somaliweyn

Som

VIP
Speaking of reer Las Canood people....

One guy won't change the general pro Somaliweyn sentiment in eastern Somaliland
Attainment of Independence by Somaliland = it has nothing to do with Somalia. 26 June is Somaliland's day, 1st July is Somalia's day.

DgmijYTWAAAFMQr.jpg
On the 26th June the pan somali blue flag with the star was raised in Hargeysa, it has a lot to do with somalia saaxib.

One guy won't change the general pro Somaliweyn sentiment in eastern Somaliland

The SL army wouldn't be based at Tukaraq, 50km from the Somaliland-Somalia border, if it was just one guy.

On the 26th June the pan somali blue flag with the star was raised in Hargeysa, it has a lot to do with somalia saaxib.
26th June is when Somaliland became independent. It has nothing to do with Somalia. Somalia was still occupied on that day. See below article from Reuters dated 24th June. Look closely at the map in particular. Your revisionist history doesn't change the reality of what that day means.

Power-Shifted-In-Somaliland.jpg

Ilamos07

Odey
I don't get why y'all are entertaining @The Crowe @Gantaal97 and @fais . Just ignore them.

Back to the topic. Does anyone know why the blue color keeps changing in the flag. If I'm not wrong, the blue in 1960 is different than the current one.

That's why the blue in Djibouti is different then the Somali one.

giphy.gif