Somalia's Gov refuses to pay for its ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
So they contracted this Dutch company to build 6 navy/coast guard ships but as soon as the company started invoicing the bill, the mooryan admin in Mogadishu refused to pay for it. Reer koonfur must be counted, Get to mogadisho and get rid of these donkeys.

@AbdiJohnson @UncleMenace

What did you expect other than Mooryans not paying they never payed for anything their whole life. First they stole Xamar from the natives and now they eat Aabe Erdogan welfare

i feel sorry for the Dutch they didn'tknow what they were getting into :draketf:

waraabe

Your superior
What did you expect other than Mooryans not paying they never payed for anything their whole life. First they stole Xamar from the natives and now they eat Aabe Erdogan welfare

i feel sorry for the Dutch they didn'tknow what they were getting into :draketf:

This company is huge, they will get their money back from mooryania and no other company will do a deal with them

So they contracted this Dutch company to build 6 navy/coast guard ships but as soon as the company started invoicing the bill, the mooryan admin in Mogadishu refused to pay for it. Reer koonfur must be counted, Get to mogadisho and get rid of these donkeys.

@AbdiJohnson @UncleMenace
Did they have the money ? Why did they refuse to pay? Anyways, these leaders and ministers should be replaced with other people with experience.The ones who actually care about the country ,will rebuild the country with sweat and passion ,will love their people and listen to them. These leaders keep on damaging our image These leaders dont have respect. Waxan wa ceeb.

waraabe

Your superior
Did they have the money ? Why did they refuse to pay? Anyways, these leaders and ministers should be replaced with other people with experience.The ones who actually care about the country ,will rebuild the country with sweat and passion ,will love their people and listen to them. These leaders keep on damaging our image These leaders dont have respect. Waxan wa ceeb.

They obviously did in 2013 when they made the deal, the firm otherwise wouldn't have accepted it. my guess is the money has gone to few mansions and cars outside somalia

Jeesto

VIP
I haven't watched the video but ...
6GJWk.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What do you expect? They're all corrupt. They don't care for the country. They were probably told to by these ships.

waraabe

Your superior
Even if they paid for the ships where are they going to get trained crews to operate them:mjlol:

if you watch the video the company agreed to provide training. If these hutu scum paid the money the ships would've been made by now and been operating

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
if you watch the video the company agreed to provide training. If these hutu scum paid the money the ships would've been made by now and been operating
Whats the point of a Navy when alshabaab is on land, should they not focus on tanks and armoured vehicles or UAVs:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending