Somalia's frightening network of Islamist spies - BBC 2019

How the hell is alshabab this competent compared to other somalis. I feel we hire the most incompetent leaders while terrorists are much more engrained into the area.

@TekNiKo come explain.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How the hell is alshabab this competent compared to other somalis. I feel we hire the most incompetent leaders while terrorists are much more engrained into the area.

@TekNiKo come explain.
They dont tolerate corruption and have a zero tolerance policy for mistakes. Purge happens often within their ranks to stave off spies.

Abaq

VIP
These guys will take over Somalia the day Amisom leaves just like their Taliban friends took over Afghanistan. If any of you still has hope for the incompetent federal states or the ever-feuding federal government, you need to smell the coffee. Soon you will hear AS has opened an office in Qatar.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shabaab does not operate on qabiil while unfortunately our government does. Qabiil hinders progress. Qabiil creates resentment and paranoia. We have to end this sooner than later in politics. It should always be the most competent person for the position not designated only for x and y depending on y and x status. :)

Trending