Somalia's Flag Is Absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you said somaliland is irrelevant you talking sland makes pretty it relevant imo esp if thread topic has nothing to do with em:pachah1:

Also how is my post anti-somalia. I just pointed out a post in which you contradicted in what you were saying:heh:
I obviously ment irrelevant in the world stage, why would it matter what a random person in a forum thinks about sland? It's what other countries think that matter, seeing how even Ethiopia who's balls y'all lick sweat off 24/7 doesn't recognize y'all, irrelvent is the appropriate term to describe sland. Why don't yall stop embarrassing yourselves and beg forgiveness of all Somalis everywhere for your traitorous ways?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I obviously ment irrelevant in the world stage, why would it matter what a random person in a forum thinks about sland? It's what other countries think that matter, seeing how even Ethiopia who's balls y'all lick sweat off 24/7 doesn't recognize y'all, irrelvent is the appropriate term to describe sland. Why don't yall stop embarrassing yourselves and beg forgiveness of all Somalis everywhere for your traitorous ways?
Lets not derail the thread please we can discuss that in another thread. Also im pro-union if things get better in the future but for now it looking bleak. :mjpls:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
2539132-6916208239-24395.gif
I am going to enjoy november 13 :russ:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Somalia pretty much got China into the United Nations..
:jcoleno:

I don't want to yap on so I'll keep it short. What do the corners of the star represent? And please dont tell me it represents Djibouti, British Somaliland, Italian Somaliland, NFD and Ogadenia. Thats completely absurd. If i were Djiboutian i would find Somalia's offensive. Its rejecting their sovereignty.

Do the federal states of Somalia get a corner?

If Somaliland were to reunite with Somalia would they be a federal state?

Can Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti force Somalia into changing its flag?
"rEuNiTe"

spongebobicon.jpg

y'all left?

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts