Somalia's embassy in Saudi Arabia refuses to help a sick Somali woman

She has a Mogadishu accent

This women used to curse our beloeved leaders Hassan Sheikh, Sheikh Shariff, Abdirahman Shakuur and Ahmed Madoobe. She was a supporter of Farmajoo and lives like a akdaem aka slave or servant in Saudi Arabia. She got ill and then went to the Somali embassy to get help from N&N but they told her to F off and the embassy is not a hospital. She cried to them that she loved Farmajoo kkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HSM probably sold her to Saudi Arabia 50k Mogadishu girls were sold to Arabs by that shameless tuug.

I hope she dies. Her dameer face sickens me. This news really made my day. She's a hardcore supporter of N&N.

The one thing I like and agree with Farmajoo is the treatment he gave her. They told her get the F outta her dameer, this ain't a hospital, this is embassy, go to hospital.

The only people Farmajoo cares about and looks after is the Gedo community. If she was from Gedo N&N would have helped her.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I hope she dies. This really made my day. She's a hardcore supporter of N&N. The one thing I like and agree with Farmajoo is the treatment he gave her.

The only people Farmajoo cares about and looks after is the Gedo community. If she was from Gedo N&N would have helped her.
Dude wtf what’s wrong with you :mindblown:

Somalis in Saudi Arabia are in dire need as local authorities are arbitrary arresting legal residents for 8 to 24 hours in detention centers to verify their identity cuz many Oromos in Saudi Arabia entered the country illegally with forged identity and claiming to be somalis cuz apparently previous somali ambassadors sold somali passports to Oromos which is why Saudi authorities are busting to homes of somalis in Saudi Arabia especially the capital city Riyadh and Somali embassy ain't responding to calls from the community to intervene and help them. really sad situation

If you ain't from Gedo they don't care about you. This women turned on her own people and now she learnt it the hard way. Now she turned to her own community for support after N&N told her to F off.

Please my beloved community do not help this women. Let her die. Send the help to those who deserve it.

I hope she dies. Her dameer face sickens me. This news really made my day. She's a hardcore supporter of N&N.

The one thing I like and agree with Farmajoo is the treatment he gave her. They told her get the F outta her dameer, this ain't a hospital, this is embassy, go to hospital.

Get help man. You are sick.

I hope she dies.

You should take the rest of the week off bro.....
giphy.gif

If you say false and bad things about Hassan Sheikh, Deni, Abdirahman Shakur, Ahmed Madoobe. Just watch her past videos about the stuff she says.

Spread lies about good people than bad things will happen to you. You will get sick and die for saying lies and bad things about good Muslims.

This women brought the wrath of Allah swt on herself by supporting N&N and saying bad things about innocent good people.

This women basically curses people 24/7. Now the curse went back to her and Farmajoo closed the door on her. Let this be a lesson for those who say bad things about innocent people

If you ain't from Gedo they don't care about you. This women turned on her own people and now she learnt it the hard way. Now she turned to her own community for support after N&N told her to F off.

Please my beloved community do not help this women. Let her die. Send the help to those who deserve it.
That's not true lol a family of Mareexan living in Saudi Arabia legally were detained by police officers who sent them to detention center alongside illegal Ethiopians and when they showed their resident card and explained they're in Saudi Arabia legally the officers said there's no difference between a Somali and Ethiopian.

Somali embassy in Saudi Arabia just collects money from the community who want to get passports or renew their passport at a cost of $300-400 USD while not helping their citizens who are getting detained every day and sent to miserable place where there's no water or food.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You are one sick dude thats someones mother :pacspit:

You are one sick dude thats someones mother :pacspit:

This is embarrassing. Tell your uncle Farmajoo to help this women with all the money her stole and looted. She turned against her own and the Somali community for Farmajoo. Farmajoo should help her like he helps his own Gedo tribe

Trending

Latest posts