Somalia's Alternate History!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care what anybody says, but walaahi we qaldaans should never have kicked out Ingriis Cadde! To say things would be entirely different is a gross understatement!
Wise man. Imagine how many blondes would be sunning in Liido beach right now if the Brits were still around. Imagine how many barefoot Faaraxs without a penny to their name would be the toyboys of English cougars looking for some dark as coal bedmates.

We have to accept that pre-Colonial Somalis were untermenschen.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wise man. Imagine how many blondes would be sunning in Liido beach right now if the Brits were still around. Imagine how many barefoot Faaraxs without a penny to their name would be the toyboys of English cougars looking for some dark as coal bedmates.

Coon ass

>rating blondes
I bet Margherita is your favourite topping and you order chips at every restaurant you go to

>rating blondes
I bet Margherita is your favourite topping and you order chips at every restaurant you go to
Margarita is a beveridge I drink, not something I eat. I'm not fish and chips. I'm cambuulo and sonkor. @XXX is F and C. Kid's not old enough to remember the European sunbathers who used to break up marriages because xaliimos caught them sinning with cadaan booty on the marriage bed. Good times.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Looks interesting. Gonna watch it later when my battery life is good.

I still maintain that British colonialism was a boon to mankind. Somalis were illiterate goatherds before paleface came. The Brits and pre-Fascist Italians brought science, literacy, medicine, technology, orderly government, and better architecture. The fuckers weren't perfect, but it was much better than the tribal nonsense that went on before. We need recolonisation ASAP. African leaders = morons

Do you really believe that? Do you seem to forget the golden age of the Ajuraans and Adals in the middle ages and early modern era? The best era in Somali history.

Do you really believe that? Do you seem to forget the golden age of the Ajuraans and Adals in the middle ages and early modern era? The best era in Somali history.
Somalis were preindustrial before European contact. The whole world was. Life expectancy was short, science was nonexistent, disease was rampant, indoor plumbing was unheard of, superstition was rife. A nasty place to live. Especially if you were a woman. The British Empire was a blessing. It should never have been abolished. It should have been reformed to allow for more racial equality. But the consequences of British withdrawal has been a reversion to barbarism. Paleface isn't perfect, but there's a huge difference between imperfection and barbarism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts